Sign in to follow this  
Sean Moloney

RealAir Customer Support

On 12/7/2017 at 0:36 AM, Sean Moloney said:

I have a new Turbine Duke installer available. It's had pleny of testing in P3D v4 but not a lot in FSX. It'll install into FSX and FSX SE. This installer has no install limitations. If you'd like to give it a go head here:

http://www.realairsimulations.net/

Please Note the new domain name!!! It ends in .net rather than .com. The old website is still up but it doesn't include the new files.

For now I only have one installer available - the Turbine Duke V2. I want to test the server before I upload any more installers, it's been quite some time since I received any money from RealAir so I'm doing this on the cheap and hoping the server can handle the traffic. If it turns out it won't handle the traffic I'll move the files somewhere else.

Thanks!

Sean.

Thanks for the new installers!!!!

And how is your server handling the traffic so far?

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

On 12/7/2017 at 5:36 AM, Sean Moloney said:

For now I only have one installer available - the Turbine Duke V2. I want to test the server before I upload any more installers, it's been quite some time since I received any money from RealAir so I'm doing this on the cheap and hoping the server can handle the traffic.

I'd be happy to make a contribution in exchange for a V1 to V2 ugrade. :smile:  In fact, forget the upgrade, I'd pay the full price again.

Dear Sean,

I was gutted to hear your news back then when Real Air shut down. I was personally moved by your news. Afterwards, I realized that I had failed to pick up the P3D versions of the B60 and B60T. Alas, these two were uninstalled from FSX last night as I begin my preparations to switch to P3D V4...

It would be amazing to hear that the aircraft were available again. Real Air were always one of the yardsticks of performance and quality.

Whatever happens, best wishes to you and Rob. It was a sad day indeed that you two officially bowed down out of the industry.

Andrew

• Upvote 1