Sign in to follow this  
Sean Moloney

RealAir Customer Support *Please Read*

57 minutes ago, Sean Moloney said:

The new Turbine Duke installer has now had plenty of testing and looks to be working well for everyone who has tried it so far. If you haven't tried it and would like to give it a go, you can download it from this new site:

http://www.realairsimulations.net/

Please Note the new domain name!!! It ends in .net rather than .com. The old website is still up but it doesn't include the new files.

For now I only have one installer available - the Turbine Duke V2. I want to test the server before I upload any more installers, it's been quite some time since I received any money from RealAir so I'm doing this on the cheap and hoping the server can handle the traffic. If it turns out it won't handle the traffic I'll move the files somewhere else.

Thanks!

Sean.

Thank You Sean for having the site up,  Hope all is well.

I wish I can paypal you some money and get a license key for the P3Dv4 Turbine Duke.  One can only hope.

• Upvote 2

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I do have the Duke in FSX - can I use the new installer  to install it also in P3D or an appropriate license is required?

Edmundo Azevedo

3 hours ago, Skywolf said:

Thank You Sean for having the site up,  Hope all is well.

I wish I can paypal you some money and get a license key for the P3Dv4 Turbine Duke.  One can only hope.

Same here.

Thanks,

Many many thank to Sean.  Realair=RealPeople.  People who make a difference!

1 hour ago, Dirk98 said:

Same here.

Thanks,

Ditto

It's like a "RealAir Encore World Tour". 

Top notch support.

Words are inadequate.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

We could all fly our RealAir products and upload screens....its something :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Sean, if you ever decide to come back, there will be a large crowd to greet you. Your work has been amazing.

Bill W

If I kept a log of the airplanes that I flew/sim in FS9 & FSX & now fly in p3d v4, the Legacy & Duke would win easily. It's not even close.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi Sean,

of course this is brilliant work; totally generous of you.

Wow! Everything works in this hot rod inc GTN 750. Couldn't wait till this evening so I've got home and, before tea, done a quick burnup to East Midlands airport. The sound quality and effects are great e.g. when taxiing, and loved the bump 'n clonk on lowering landing gear. I felt more "in control" than I usually do but still felt during flight and right up to parking like I'd had a couple of strong coffees; flying wide-eyed! Your Turbo Duke is unique in getting the pulse going!!

Many thanks for your gift which reaches right around our small planet and will delight and stimulate a massive number of people. Congratulations for this unique achievement.

To a real air star,

Rod, Birmingham 

Hello, i get no answers to my Emails. I buy RealAir

Legacy at aerosoft on DVD , how can i get updates ?

21 minutes ago, higgy_de said:

Does anyone know how really to contact the support of RealAir  ? ? ?

Are you using the address that Sean gave at the start of this thread?

"For the time being please address all RealAir support to sean.realair@iinet.net.au"

Scott