Sign in to follow this  
Sean Moloney

RealAir Customer Support *Please Read*

@higgy_de

If you bought the old version 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x/aircraft/1772/realair-legacy

this is not the v2 that is at the new realair site

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

15 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

@higgy_de

If you bought the old version 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x/aircraft/1772/realair-legacy

this is not the v2 that is at the new realair site

Gosh, wouldn't you think he'd get the latest though?  I mean....

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'm not sure any store offered the most recent .

if you mean since he bought version 1 he should get version 2 - I don't agree but maybe Sean can help him out.  Everyone paid an upgrade fee from v1 to 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ok, no problem, so how much is the update ? Where can i see wich version i have ?

Hi...

Same boat - V1 owner...

RealAir closed - they are out of business - Sean is only doing this as a courtesy for V2 owners... I believe we're out of luck...

Regards,
Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

29 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

Same boat - V1 owner...

RealAir closed - they are out of business - Sean is only doing this as a courtesy for V2 owners... I believe we're out of luck...

Regards,
Scott 

Same here... :sendu:

I'd be happy to make a contribution to a nominated charity and expect no support whatsoever but it looks like it's game over. Our only hope is that the RealAir birds will find a home with another developer/vendor, and I reckon that's a slim one.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tttocs said:

Are you using the address that Sean gave at the start of this thread?

"For the time being please address all RealAir support to sean.realair@iinet.net.au"

Scott

Of course, send mails to this adress on Monday : 

rob@realairsimulations.com

also
sean.realair@iinet.net.au

No answer, spam folder is also empty

Its flying in P3dv4 ... all ok, i think

In my aircraft cfg is :

//RELEASE CANDIDATE V.5 MAY 29th 2012

Is this the last version ? when not, what is better in newer versions ?

1 hour ago, higgy_de said:

Its flying in P3dv4 ... all ok, i think

In my aircraft cfg is :

//RELEASE CANDIDATE V.5 MAY 29th 2012

Is this the last version ? when not, what is better in newer versions ?

In my V2 aircraft.cfg file:

//  RealAir Lancair Legacy V2 for FSX

Date: 2015

V2 includes a GTN750 integration option along with minor visual touch ups..

Bert

I own a copy of the Prepar3D Turbine Duke v2 but cannot find my serial number and registration details anymore. Can anyone point me to where I can retrieve this information? I can't remember the name of the vendor where they sold the v2 versions. 

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

On 12/14/2017 at 3:15 PM, carlito777 said:

I own a copy of the Prepar3D Turbine Duke v2 but cannot find my serial number and registration details anymore. Can anyone point me to where I can retrieve this information? I can't remember the name of the vendor where they sold the v2 versions. 

I think it was only from Realair for v2.

Anyway the contact details are on page one of this thread.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Hi Guys,

I've put up a link to the new Legacy FSX/P3D installer on the new site. I've emailed the link to quite a few RealAir customers to date so it's definitely good to go. The new download server has been behaving although traffic has not been all that much.

www.realairsimulations.net

Sean

• Upvote 3