Sign in to follow this  
Sean Moloney

RealAir Customer Support *Please Read*

If this post is misplaced, my apologies.  Just wondering if the cabin lights for the non turbine Duke B60 can be fixed.  Everything else works perfectly in P3Dv4.  Thanks!  Robert

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

On 11/13/2017 at 6:49 PM, Bert Pieke said:

One more!

You are now in my address book  :biggrin:

If you ever decide to add a GTN750 to the B60, please let me know :cool:

For now, I've got it equipped with an RXP GPS500, and working nicely..

Bert, ver1 or 2? I have the GTN in B60 ver 2.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Add another to the list grateful folks! Thank you again Sean :biggrin:

2 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Bert, ver1 or 2? I have the GTN in B60 ver 2.

Are you sure..?

My Turbine Duke has a GTN option.. my B60 V2 does not.. :huh:

I am all ears..

Bert

On 11/18/2017 at 3:35 AM, Sean Moloney said:

Once a few people have tested it I'll make it available to all Turbine Duke V2 customers.

Thank you. I will be eagerly waiting.  I can't help you test it because I don't have the fine eyes and ears of the like of Bert and Ryan, but as a customer, thank you very much for the really extra support.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

6 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Are you sure..?

My Turbine Duke has a GTN option.. my B60 V2 does not.. :huh:

I am all ears..

Here are the two relevant edits in Panel.cfg
 [Window01]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=937,887
ident=14401
position=8
window_size= 0.340, 0.580
zorder=99
gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750, 0,0,937,887,UNIT1.POP

// ===============================================================================
// IMPORTANT - 'gauge19'. 'gauge20, 'gauge21', and 'gauge22' BELOW CAN BE OVERWRITTEN 
// BY THE CONFIG PANEL. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN MANUALLY EDITING THIS FILE
// IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE GPS ENTRIES AND DON'T WANT THEM OVERWRITTEN IN ANY 
// CIRCUMSTANCE THEN CHANGE THE GAUGE NUMBERS. EG - CHANGE 'gauge 19' TO 'gauge22'
// ===============================================================================

//gauge19=fs9gps!RAS_gps_500, 1, 607, 502, 416
//gauge20=RASDuke!Blank, 0, 0, 1, 1

gauge19=F1GTN!GTN750VC,     92,632,324,343,UNIT1 

Thats all, I did nothing with the GTN configurator (and I didn't copy another copy of the GTN.ini as I saw someone mention having to do such) 
GTN program builds one automatically (apparently).

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

OK, that puts a gtn screen into a gps500 frame.. not quite what I am looking for..

Sorry!

Bert

Whenever i load the duke P3D v4 freezes and then CTD. Any ideas why?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

10 minutes ago, earthdog said:

Whenever i load the duke P3D v4 freezes and then CTD. Any ideas why?

Hi...

I'm having that problem as well - however - I don't own the Duke... Crashes right after loading ? It seemed to start last weekend for me... I'm thinking MS patch again... I found that if I start the sim with a default aircraft in a default location - it works - then switch to my addon aircraft addon location... That's my work around...

Regards,
Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

I'm having that problem as well - however - I don't own the Duke... Crashes right after loading ? It seemed to start last weekend for me... I'm thinking MS patch again... I found that if I start the sim with a default aircraft in a default location - it works - then switch to my addon aircraft addon location... That's my work around...

Regards,
Scott 

After some testing it seems that chaseplane does some damage..Maybe becuase i already had some presets for the duke...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

2 minutes ago, earthdog said:

After some testing it seems that chaseplane does some damage..Maybe becuase i already had some presets for the duke...

Hmm - I do have ChasePlane - I have views setup for the planes that crash - and I didn't have views setup for the default aircraft that work - the plot thickens - I'll take a closer look at ChasePlane - thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 minute ago, scottb613 said:

Hmm - I do have ChasePlane - I have views setup for the planes that crash - and I didn't have views setup for the default aircraft that work - the plot thickens - I'll take a closer look - thanks...

Regards,
Scott

sorry to break it :) but seems erratic.. I am having this even after unloading chaseplane..I also have GTN750 Flight1 which works ok for all other aircrafts..Duke config tool is configured for 750/650 normally....I cant seem to pinpoint the issue..Will report back if i find anything...

• Upvote 1

The new Turbine Duke installer has now had plenty of testing and looks to be working well for everyone who has tried it so far. If you haven't tried it and would like to give it a go, you can download it from this new site:

http://www.realairsimulations.net/

Please Note the new domain name!!! It ends in .net rather than .com. The old website is still up but it doesn't include the new files.

For now I only have one installer available - the Turbine Duke V2. I want to test the server before I upload any more installers, it's been quite some time since I received any money from RealAir so I'm doing this on the cheap and hoping the server can handle the traffic. If it turns out it won't handle the traffic I'll move the files somewhere else.

Thanks!

Sean.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Sean Moloney said:

The new Turbine Duke installer has now had plenty of testing and looks to be working well for everyone who has tried it so far. If you haven't tried it and would like to give it a go, you can download it from this new site:

http://www.realairsimulations.net/

Please Note the new domain name!!! It ends in .net rather than .com. The old website is still up but it doesn't include the new files.

For now I only have one installer available - the Turbine Duke V2. I want to test the server before I upload any more installers, it's been quite some time since I received any money from RealAir so I'm doing this on the cheap and hoping the server can handle the traffic. If it turns out it won't handle the traffic I'll move the files somewhere else.

Thanks!

Sean.

Thank you Sean for your time and facilitation

Kind regards