Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

All we will get now is a Statement on the web site saying 

"Thankyou for your patience" nothing we could do it was the server provider etc......Rubbish... 

It could be correct of course, but the problem isn't the service provider, the first problem is that an Internet check is an absolute requirement, if that wasn't the case the service provider being down wouldn't be an issue.

Ian R Tyldesley

That's a shame. I mean I have to work during the week, spare freetime. And then I got a slot at the weekend for doing a flight but ChasePlane refuses to work because the server is down. So P3D is completely useless and I can forget flying till the ChasePlane server is up and running again. This is already the second time at a weekend where such a problem occured. Really annoying. Not fair for paying customers ...

Really frustrating. Why is the server connection even needed for the basic functionalities of a camera software?

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

For the dev's

Psuedo code:

If Copy Protection server = down then

Skip copy protection check

Else

Perform Copy protection check

Endif

• Upvote 4

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

1 minute ago, gypsyczar said:

For the dev's

Psuedo code:

If Copy Protection server = down then

Skip copy protection check

Else

Preform Copy protection check

Endif

It's that simple.

What the Hell - I just bought it yesterday ! haven't tried it fully and was thinking i did something wrong.

Back to the good old FSUIPC Pan mode

Martin Jancke

Flight Simulation & PMDG Enthusiast

IVAO Pilot (if time permits)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Need to cease new sales until this is fixed. 

Sort of like,,,, Can't communicate with the airline engine maintenance logging computer.....immediately shut down all engines.

Sorry, but when one is up at 0400 to fly...Nothing better to do than complain :angry:

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

3 minutes ago, flyLufthansa said:

It's that simple.

No it is not as simple.
With that line you can just skip the copy protection altogether. It is not hard to fake their servers to be offline.

If this really is about copy protection then I don't know why my copy of the software should be verified every time 24/7.

They need to step up.

most likely  its a update  for the offline   version  since it suppose  to come  out  this  month

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 minute ago, pete_auau said:

most likely  its a update  for the offline   version  since it suppose  to come  out  this  month

if thats the case we would have got word from the devs already, given that they are likely being hammered with emails currently

Seems that the developers live in Quebec where the time is 0530 on a Sunday morning.  I suspect this will not be resolved for a good few hours yet :(

Just tried to launch a flight without ChasePlane and all the cameras are messed up so it's not possible.  I don't have a hat switch on my yoke (Brunner CLS-E) so have no way of flying until the ChasePlane issues are resolved.  Very frustrating indeed.

Corsair Obsidian 900D, ASUS Maximus XI Formula Motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.2GHz (HT off), 32GB G-Skill Trident Z DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 2TB SeaGate FireCuda NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 2 x 6TB WD Black 7200rpm SATA, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, ASUS ROG curved ultrawide 1440p monitor.  All water-cooled with EKWB blocks.