Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

glad  that  you  expressed  yourself,  maybe  you need  to read  the  rules  of  avsim

Edited by Jim Young
Quote removed as it contained inappropriate language
  • Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

+1 Incredibly frustrating as I don't have the chance to sim that much during the week!

Not many times I get a chance to sit down and do a fully loaded flight essa to Trondheim 717 and hoping it rains 3 hrs till missus get home  and I either spend 3 hrs downloading ez dock and setting up the cameras or give up . VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! Please sort out the offline mode enough is enough . This has been going on for a year love the software hate this reliance on a server that keeps failing to fly !!

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

sunday or not....Guys, you need to fix this kind of crappy setting to have a valid internet connection to use Chaseplane. Sunday is for the most of the user the only possibility to fly and enjoy the sim....So, get your as*es up and fix it! If this kind of problem happens more often in the future I will change to EZDok - with no way back!

So, do something for the trust of your customers and FIX THIS FUC*ING SERVER/MAINTENANCE PROBLEM ASAP...Thx!

Just now, happyfeet2011 said:

sunday or not....Guys, you need to fix this kind of crappy setting to have a valid internet connection to use Chaseplane. Sunday is for the most of the user the only possibility to fly and enjoy the sim....So, get your as*es up and fix it! If this kind of problem happens more often in the future I will change to EZDok - with no way back!

So, do something for the trust of your customers and FIX THIS FUC*ING SERVER/MAINTENANCE PROBLEM ASAP...Thx!

maybe  you need  to read the rules  of  avsim as well

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 minute ago, pete_auau said:

maybe  you need  to read the rules  of  avsim as well

I know the rules and I know how to behave in a community, in reallife as well as virtual....But enough is enough! You can't always stroke someone who made something wrong....So, keep calm and read all the disappointed replies to this topic. We paid money for this software and we can expect to have a GOOD running service. Can't do such things in my reallife job as well....

So, have a nice sunday without flying ;)

Almost 3 hours has passed since my first encounter with this problem, now I am still sitting here with a paused sim waiting for a proper explanation from the devs, I don't even care if they will disable the internet check in the future or not, all I want now is they fix this problem ASAP so I can carry on with my flight.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wangxr said:

Almost 3 hours has passed since my first encounter with this problem, now I am still sitting here with a paused sim waiting for a proper explanation from the devs, I don't even care if they will disable the internet check in the future or not, all I want now is they fix this problem ASAP so I can carry on with my flight.

Well it was 9 hours last time and we got this

-----------------------

Server Outage (Oct. 10 2017)

This morning at around 5:20 AM GMT our server gateway experienced a malfunction that prevented ChasePlane and VFXCentral from accessing our servers from working properly. Service resumed at 2:20 PM GMT after a 9h downtime.

-------------------------------

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I had that problem with it not loading so I tried reinstalling it but i come up with this message:

Installation Error: System.Exception: cpDownloadError
   at A.c.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

ITS REALLY ANNOYING ME AS I BOUGHT THE PMDG 737 YESTERDAY AND HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO FLY IT

11 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Well it was 9 hours last time and we got this

-----------------------

Server Outage (Oct. 10 2017)

This morning at around 5:20 AM GMT our server gateway experienced a malfunction that prevented ChasePlane and VFXCentral from accessing our servers from working properly. Service resumed at 2:20 PM GMT after a 9h downtime.

-------------------------------

Well, this is even worse than a CTD after a 13 hour flight... Monday is not a great day for flying long haul... (yes, its already night here) I guess my weekend flight is completely ruined now... I will just give a last hope for the devs to sort this out before Monday and me throwing my PC out of the window :/

Just spent half an hour setting up some new cameras for the Beaver with my old OpusFSI installation. That showed me two things:

1. Chaseplane is such a great addon and setting up some cameras with it is so easy and user friendly, I love it.

2. The need for an internet connection ... well, everything about that has been said here...

Wonderful. Chaseplane has been faultless for me until now. Very frustrating. Offline mode can not come soon enough.

1 minute ago, wangxr said:

Well, this is even worse than a CTD after a 13 hour flight... Monday is not a great day for flying long haul... (yes, its already night here) I guess my weekend flight is completely ruined now... I will just give a last hope for the devs to sort this out before Monday and me throwing my PC out of the window :/

Alternatively you could have a good conversation with a real person. Just a thought...

• Upvote 4

Martin Jancke

Flight Simulation & PMDG Enthusiast

IVAO Pilot (if time permits)

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

To be sure... No more purchases from this vendor that does not include offline access!

Bill Moore