Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

Today at Florence it’s a stormy day, perfect weather to flightsim. But nothing to do:(

Just now, flythebigjets said:

I've been rifling through the forum and on their facebook page to see when there's going to be a solution to the problem anytime soon.  Looks like they're either working on it or not.  

Well it's 6am in Canada on the east coast.  I doubt much will happen anytime in the next few hours.

i find that quite ironic (from their facebook page):

8C2flAR.png

3 minutes ago, dandan87 said:

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here - seriously calm down. You're making it out to be the end of the world. Do you throw fits at whenever something you own doesn't work for a few hours, asking to be compensated each time? 

2 minutes ago, tooting said:

its every other week mate, and when most people only have 2 days off a week its even more frustrating. 

I spent a career in corporate software development management.   When a system went down all concerned parties were put together in a room until it was fixed.  If you charge for software it is your responsibility to support it.  

This is not "throwing a fit".  An open problem for a year, especially related to DRM is unacceptable and a major software development failure

• Upvote 1

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

I guess I've just been lucky?? Like I said, this is the only problem major problem I've had with chaseplane except for a few months ago with an experimental build messing up the menu. 

Last time CP was not working I thought this is an exeption, it could happen... Now I have the bad feeling this will happen regularly :mellow:

Please send an email to: alpha@oldprop.com with error "Connection closed"

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

It might occur but they really should implement a backup (second server, offline mode active and so on).

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

Just now, GlenWright said:

There absolutely must be steps taken by developers to ensure that an outage of this nature doesn't occur again. 

There is only one solution: give the user the option to use an offline mode. Is that really so much to ask?

Mario Di Lauro

1 minute ago, tamsini said:

There is only one solution: give the user the option to use an offline mode. Is that really so much to ask?

+1

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

So, let me get this straight... The first time in 28 days that I actually have 2 hours to myself to do some simming, ChasePlane is down? I really don't want to go back to EZDOK, but seriously...!

Do you dudes atFSFX Packages need some hosting infrastructure "help"? Maybe AWS or Azure? Give me a shout ;)

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg