Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

8 pages of complaints in just a handful of hours? That’s a lot of talking in a very small window of time - the product must be doing something right if this outage creates so much reaction so quick.

I’m not an owner of CP, but despite it’s apparent popularity I’d be reluctant to purchase until they straightened out the DRM model. I remember the last outage, and this one doesn’t help the reputation either.

• Upvote 1

Same here! Down...Brazil

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Chaseplane down... and they have nothing else to do then posting on facebook ^^

https://www.facebook.com/FSFXPackages/?hc_ref=ART7BfTgjzKHpUkxl1-oTRaHlOB6h6kwVD3zekuYS8FXjtFdUch_-BQlMy0cpc-dnwY&fref=nf

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

its a shame because I think Keven (i know I spelt his name wrong) is a good guy, compared to the other bandits around.   

Hes got a good product but he needs to do the offline setting thing and maybe hire a second person and maybe third person to help him.

Like I said, good product, good developer, bad plan.

• Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, tooting said:

its a shame because I think Keven (i know I spelt his name wrong) is a good guy, compared to the other bandits around.   

Hes got a good product but he needs to do the offline setting thing and maybe hire a second person and maybe third person to help him.

I second your opion!

-=Guy Fallon=-

Just bought the Justflight Piper Arrow and enjoying XP11 for the time being. :)

• Upvote 2

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

3 minutes ago, tooting said:

agree.

What makes be angry is this goes back to Feb and still no offline.

The #1 thing to fix from Feb should have been this.

and posting on FB is a little rich since they have grounded us all.

https://www.facebook.com/FSFXPackages/?hc_ref=ART7BfTgjzKHpUkxl1-oTRaHlOB6h6kwVD3zekuYS8FXjtFdUch_-BQlMy0cpc-dnwY&fref=nf

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'm putting my virtual passengers up in a virtual hotel until flights resume.   But it gives me a real headache

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tooting said:

Indeed. It's a very good product. I remember some of the pain points of EZDOK. When ChasePlane works, and to be honest, for me that's most of the time, it's excellent. However, building a product that relies heavily on online services in the back end, means that you have to get the hosting solution right. I'm sure he'll get it right, but as I said before, there are many in the flight sim community whose day job is infrastructure and cloud-based hosting, including mine. If the guy needs help with that, I'll be happy to assist. Just shout!

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

17 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I'm putting my virtual passengers up in a virtual hotel until flights resume.   But it gives me a real headache

Hotel is too much it's not an over night delay some lrv's (lunch vouchers) will suffice.  get another crew on home standby on the move though.  flight crews always feel more fatigued on weekends.   trust me they won't be doing discretion today for you,  xfactor is on tonight!!    "Sorry babes, I'm just too fatigued too do 4 minutes discretion,  I've had a hard week"  welcome to my world 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

14 minutes ago, tooting said:

Hotel is too much it's not an over night delay some lrv's (lunch vouchers) will suffice.  get another crew on home standby on the move though.  flight crews always feel more fatigued on weekends.   trust me they won't be doing discretion today for you,  xfactor is on tonight!!    "Sorry babes, I'm just too fatigued too do 4 minutes discretion,  I've had a hard week"  welcome to my world 

Oh that gave me a good chuckle!

The crew I deal with throw a paddy if they don't get to fly. But then I do work with military (I'm a civilian however).

This is totally unacceptable, my first day off in ages, and an online groupflight tonight that I've been looking forward to for ages on my new 1440p G-Sync screen... Come on...

• Upvote 2