Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

Facebook is also having issues loading for me. Perhaps an internet attack that took out a server somewhere and we are hosted on that server? Either way. For now just adding the mouse look and pan buttons until it gets fixed. Is what it is. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Same here. Hard week and now some time to do a flight... This needs to stop very soon now. 

• Upvote 1

Philipp Schwaegerl

The alarming thing is that this thread has been open for 4 hours and I'm yet to see an acknowledgement (apologies if I've missed it in the sea of posts) and the app is still down. How long is this going to take? Shall I give up on my planned flying for today?

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It works now

• Upvote 1

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, mgardiner said:

Oh that gave me a good chuckle!

The crew I deal with throw a paddy if they don't get to fly. But then I do work with military (I'm a civilian however).

In a commercial airline nowadays crew are like train drivers they word not allowed and moan about safety and tiredness,  then you offer them a huge payrise or a massive payment to work a day off,  and suddenly remarkably everythings ok.  Pablo escobar,  Frank Lucas and Lucky Luciano were right,  everyone has a price.

14ppkc-6.png