Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

The amount of butthurt in this thread is ridiculous. I believe the developer works very hard - these things happen! 

• Upvote 2

Never had this problem with EzDock, Fix it please. there is a big event going on in Amsterdam, I want to be part of it, But With out a camera tool, it's just not worth is.

Why not an internet check once every week or so, if a connection is down for a couple of hours. continue to work and try again the next day or so. such a shame that a tool like this has a Single point of failure!! 

Seems to be a server issue. CP also crashes on my end (BUT also does VFX Central!!).

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Posted almost exactly one year ago ( 6 Nov 2016}.  

"Well I bit the bullet and purchased the software, and I am pleased to say I really love it.  I understand the reasoning behind the internet connectivity but it would be really useful to be able to also run in offline mode when you don't have an internet connection."

Me thinks this is not a new known issue

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

It seems that they need some butthurt as it's not the first outage. And now already 5 pages of frustration, thats why we need an offline mode ASAP.

Time to install that crappy Ezdok lol

• Upvote 1

Regards, Sebastian

problem is, chaseplane changes default P3D views, which will render them unusable without CP, unless you manually restore all the files as CP doesnt even allow restore to default if servers are offline. 

This intrusive config makes CP a required tool for my sim, not just a 'nice to have' addition.

I'll restore my views now and look into alternatives like SimpleCam or Opus. EZDOK wont be an option as it even messes with flight dynamics

EDIT: Just noticed that FS2Crew for PMDG747 provides a panel switcher....but again...it wont work properly unless i revert changes made by CP. 

Please make buying FS Addons great again :huh:

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

It would be great to use a camera software without having to connect to servers. Just saying.

It's quite frankly ridiculous situation to be in, I have been woken up many times at ungodly hours to fix problems when our services go down at work.Some flight sim developers seem to be of the opinion that they can work at there own pace and not the customers...

I have the same and it's absolutely annoying :angry:

Last time it was a problem with SSL certificate, now some problems with the server...

time to get back to ezdok and that's a shame.

Isn't it possible to have two or three servers for authorization ?

In the meantime, using space to pan around is also a more or less acceptable solution.

Annoying, but it's okay to begin a long haul flight ;)

Regards, Sebastian

Have been able to use FSX with the Aerosoft A320 now by using the mouse-look feature. So at least a can make my flight :)

I think people would be less annoyed if it had been a heavily discounted beta version. 

„Always“.... like the connection is down 95% of the time. Man. Like in kindergarten. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, swiesma said:

„Always“.... like the connection is down 95% of the time. Man. Like in kindergarten. Sorry. 

"allways" when an DRM in any kind of software trolls the customer. chaseplane is not the only thing with an useless DRM