Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

CP down "Connection closed"

Very simple.

Stop selling this software,  Drop everything and and only work to correct this problem.  It has been more than a YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

We really need the offline access... it does not happen often but when it happens is really frustrating.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

I cancelled plans today so I could spend some time simming.  Highly frustrating.

Perhaps FSFX should rebate all of us for the time that the software is not usable due to this problem

Parker Freeman - KTPA
i7 8700k@4.8, Asus Maximus X, Nvidia 1080TI, Win 10 , Saitek X65

8 minutes ago, newjancke said:

Alternatively you could have a good conversation with a real person. Just a thought...

Who knows, maybe he spent his entire week having good conversations with real persons, and now he just wants to get his sunday fix of sim time....just a thought...

• Upvote 3

Just now, Sprajcik said:

What a shame that's no official announcement! What, why and how long! Goodbye Sim-Sunday

I'm not bothered about official announcements.  Everyone knows what the issue is.  These guys need to sort out a contingency server for when this happens.

3 minutes ago, gypsyczar said:

Perhaps FSFX should rebate all of us for the time that the software is not usable due to this problem

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here - seriously calm down. You're making it out to be the end of the world. Do you throw fits at whenever something you own doesn't work for a few hours, asking to be compensated each time? 

Just now, dandan87 said:

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here - seriously calm down. You're making it out to be the end of the world. Do you throw fits at whenever something you own doesn't work for a few hours, asking to be compensated each time? 

its every other week mate, and when most people only have 2 days off a week its even more frustrating. 

14ppkc-6.png

This is SO disappointing!!

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Just now, tooting said:

its every other week mate, and when most people only have 2 days off a week its even more frustrating. 

I sim every weekend from about 0700-2100 Sat-Sun and this is the first time I've ever had this problem!

1 minute ago, dandan87 said:

I sim every weekend from about 0700-2100 Sat-Sun and this is the first time I've ever had this problem!

happened 2 weeks ago I was flying with my mate down to Malaga, mine was ok his went.

14ppkc-6.png

I've been rifling through the forum and on their facebook page to see if there's going to be a solution to the problem anytime soon.  Looks like they're either working on it or not.  How's that for an update?  Still love the product though, just not the mishaps due to the internet connection.