Sign in to follow this  
gio747

ChasePlane error

Hi. I'm getting this error while trying to install chaseplane: Installation Error: System.Exception: cpDownloadError
   at A.c.A(Boolean )
   at VFXCentral.MainWindow.A(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

What I have to do?

Same here right now ...

Seems we have a server error again?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps like the incident last month,  they haven't renewed their SSL for their website.  I see that it was renewed two days ago, maybe the library server was left out of the fun.  Really wish they would buy a cert that lasts more than a month or two.

Brett

Same Here

It looks like something unexpected occured. 
Please send the following error code at alpha@oldprop.com 
(ConnectionClosed) 

Best Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Just now, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

Same Here

It looks like something unexpected occured. 
Please send the following error code at alpha@oldprop.com 
(ConnectionClosed) 

Best Torsten

Betcha it's a cert problem again.  O'well over to X-plane where Chaseplane isn't needed.  ;)

Woah, calm down people... There's other things in life, than flight-simming... :smile:

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Not when the only time you get is a 3 hour window on a sunday morning and the rest is taken with jobs, jobs and more jobs and "other things"

Spend an hour on ipad last night in bed planning my BA flight to Lowi. Set everything up this morning started P3d and boom ......

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Looks like back to EZDOK.......it works all the time!

I haven't much time for developers who take your money with a second rate, if even that, performance.

1 minute ago, Foghorn said:

Looks like back to EZDOK.......it works all the time!

I haven't much time for developers who take your money with a second rate, if even that, performance.

Yeah, don't see the need myself for constant license checking,  maybe once a month and don't die if the lookup fails.  But what can we say for a program that is in beta,  al beit for a year+

Brett

42 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Woah, calm down people... There's other things in life, than flight-simming... :smile:

Yep  agree, seems  that  users think it the  end of the world  and  there  is nothing  else  to do

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

well, it is Worldflight 2017 1st day and neither ChasePlane nor EzDok work for me - the worst time for this issue to occur.... I signed up for Alpha and hold off complaining - the software is good. But to fail due to a outdated SSL cert, really.....