Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

No PMDG Aircraft loading in P3D v4.1

I'm going to assume that its just me having this issue since I don't see anyone else having this problem.  P3D v4.1 with Windows 10 (all patches).  I re-installed all PMDG products recently and this is the first time I was going to use them.  The registration screen popped up as usual when trying to load the 737-700, I put in the code and then P3D gets locked up at a black screen.  No error, just P3D at at black screen.  I checked the event viewer and don't see an error.  However, I have to go manually close P3D because it is locked up at black screen.  

I reloaded P3D but same error.  I can select the PMDG aircraft - they are there in the menu but they don't load.  Rebooted, and uninstalled, and reinstalled.  Same issue except that there is not even a registration screen that pops up when trying to load the 737-800 for the first time.  I have FSL A320 and Q400 and both load - as well as all default aircraft,  but no PMDG products load.  Is this part of the Creator's update issue?  Anything else I can try?  Any logs I can pull?

Thanks,

Michael P. Toussaint

Do you have the 1709 update?  That seems to be the problem, but I cannot directly speak to it because I do not have that update.  There are several threads here, in the AVSIM P3D forum and in the LM forum regarding this update.

In general, I always recommend anyone with authentication issues contact PMDG Product Support directly, there is little that a user forum can offer to resolve such an issue.

Dan Downs KCRP