Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

What's in your P3D hanger?

Hi Folks:

Just wanted to find out what's in everyone's hanger listed in most favorite order.

Personally:

PMDG 777, PMDG 747, PMDG 737, RealAir Turbine Duke (V2), Majestic Dash 8, TFDi 717, FSLabs A320, Carenado PC-12, & Carenado SR-22.

Cheers

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

PMDG DC-6, Manfred Jahn DC-3, A2A Comanche, and  A2A Cherokee - these are the only ones I am flying in P3D. I would like to have a piston twin and am considering adding RealAir's B60 Duke, but haven't overcome my inertia to do the work to get it to work properly in P3Dv4.1.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

My turn :biggrin::

FSLabs A320, Majestic Q400, PMDG 747, PMDG 737, PMDG 777, TFDi 717, Justflight Piper Warrior, A2A Connie, A2A Comanche 250, A2A Cherokee 180, Carenado Cheyenne II.

Cheers!

Matej Stavanja

PMDG 737-800, Carenado PC12, Carenado phenom 300, Carenado Tbm, Carenado hawker + most of Carenado props.

Waiting for Aerosoft Airbus update as I bought it for FSX.

Simbol 

Wow, where do you find the time to fly them all! I currently have the A2A Comanche installed. That’s it. Waiting for the Airbus though for some airliner flights. But I am a one plane guy, really.

What I currently have in my P3Dv4 hangar: FSLabs A320 and Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400.
Waiting for Leonardo Software MD-82 and for FSLabs to release A321.

15 minutes ago, J van E said:

Wow, where do you find the time to fly them all! I currently have the A2A Comanche installed. That’s it. Waiting for the Airbus though for some airliner flights. But I am a one plane guy, really.

It depends of my mood, when I am not developing and I feel that feeling to fly, I take one of the planes in the hangar.

If I want to fulfil that day the dream of owning my own plane I take the Phenom, the TBM or one of the props for a ride on private airports or jets between LOWW to LSZH, or from London City to other places.

If in the other hand I want to fulfil that day the dream of being an airline pilot I take the 737-800 or the Airbus for an international flight.

So it depends of what I am dreaming that day. Then I come back to reality to my day IT Job and by night to my fly sim developing hobby haha.

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

I only have PMDG 777X...

addons: ASP4, FS Real Time ,Navigraph, My Traffic Professional, PMDG 777x , FSUIPC5, Super Traffic Board, EditVoicepackXL, VFX Central, Reborn Lights, PTA, ChasePlane !

Quite a lot it appears, not everything I have is installed, but all of these are...

Milviz Bell UH-1,

Just Flight C-46 Commando,

PMDG Douglas DC-6,

Just Flight Douglas DC-6,

Flight Replicas Douglas DC-4/ATL-98 Carvair

Flight Replicas Canadair North Star/Argonaut,

Just Flight L-1011 Tristar,

Aerosoft OV-10 Bronco,

Black Box Airbus A340,

Aerosoft CRJ 700/900,

Aerosoft Consolidated PBY Catalina,

Aeroplane Heaven B-17F,

NextGen Cessna CJ4X,

Virtualcol ATR-42/72,

Virtualcol CRJ 200/700/900/1000,

FlySimware Cessna 402C,

Flysimware Cessna C441 Conquest II,

Flysimware Bell Sioux

Freeware Handley Page HP-42,

iFly 737-600/700/800/900 NG,

Just Flight BAC 1-11-300/400/500,

Just Flight DC-8-53/63//73,

Just Flight Hawker Hunter F.6/FGA.9,

Just Flight PA-28 Arrow,

Just Flight PA-28 Turbo Arrow II/IV,

Just Flight PA-28 Warrior,

Just Flight Socata TB10/TB20 Trinidad and Tobago,

Alabeo PA-38 Tomahawk,

Lionheart Bellanca Viking.

Oh, and not to be picky, but pilots should know the difference; it's spelled hangar (with an A) when it is the place aeroplanes are stored, a hanger (with an E) is that wire thing you put your clothes on. :cool:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I fly the Turbine Duke *A LOT* and I futz with other airplanes.  So many are no longer installed, but, of the ones I do fly, here they are in order of use...

• Flight1 Mustang
  • Carenado PA46-350P
  • NGX
  • JF Arrow

We *need* more high-quality GA...especially twins.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

This is quite interesting. I was expecting people to list a load of  aircraft like they list sceneries. Seems like we all have our favourites.

I have AS A320, IFLY 747 and Coolsky DC9 (Still on v3)

PMDG737, Q400 and Quest Kodiak...Wish i had my Turbine duke in P3Dv4...

I kind of miss one of the big mamas (777,747) but i promised my wife short hauls :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

FSLabs A320-X and the PMDG 777, that's it. More than enough to keep me happy.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

I've been doing XML installs of my v3 compatible planes. Iris C27J, Dino's T-45C, etc. Futzing around with the DDawson 64bit sound DLL. So far, so good.

Mucho improved performance in v4 over v3.

Plain and simple: NGX.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD