Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

What's in your P3D hanger?

4 minutes ago, Chock said:

But, I'm with you guys, bring on a 727 for P3D V4, it's a beautiful aeroplane which looks like it is going at 300 mph even when sat on the ground with that lovely swept back tail.

Wow, that's a really good and thorough explanation. Thanks for that! I imagined it had something to do with efficiency, but maintenance and other stuff never really crossed my mind.

And yes, we need a 727 ASAP! CaptainSim has not really talked about it much, it's about 5th or 6th on their priority list.

J.C.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Microsoft Flight Simulator - i7 7700k 5.0 gHz - EVGA 1080ti FTW3 - G.Skill RipJaws 3200 MHz 32GB

My turn:

A2A (Comanche 250)

Majestic Q400 Pro

PMDG (737NGX)

Flysimware (C441 & Mitsubishi MU-2B-60) 

Flight Labs A320-X

Xtreme Prototypes GLJ Model 25 SE v2.1

TFDi Design 717

JF PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I have a lot more planes on my backup Harddrive than in my hangar and will it most likely stay that way. Most of them being Carenado planes that I dont fly due to being spoiled by Accusim.

A2A C172 Skyhawk, C182 Skylane , PA-28 Cherokee, PA-24 Comanche, T-6 Texan 
Aerosoft Catalina, DHC-6 Twin Otter 
Alabeo C207
Carenado Do228, Phenom 300
Just Flight PA-28 Warrior II
Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Pro 
PMDG (Reserved for JS41)
RealAir B60 Turbine Duke, Legacy 

Mostly fly... RealAir Turbine Duke and TFDi B717.

Also have... PMDG 777 and NGX, Aerosoft CRJ, A2A C172, C182, Comanche and Cherokee. 

XP11- RW Design Royal Turbine Duke

fsl a320

pmdg 744 

pmdg 773

pmdg 772 

in that order...

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Mostly fly... RealAir Turbine Duke and TFDi B717.

Is the B717 so good, Jay?
Asking purely out of simming curiosity.

On 11/5/2017 at 0:35 PM, earthdog said:

PMDG737, Q400 and Quest Kodiak...Wish i had my Turbine duke in P3Dv4...

I kind of miss one of the big mamas (777,747) but i promised my wife short hauls :)

I've not tried to install the duke in V4.  The Legacy works.  Not so much the turbine twin?

Colin 

42 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Is the B717 so good, Jay?
Asking purely out of simming curiosity.

I just have a preference for regional commercial jets. I wouldn't say that it's better or worse than any of the PMDG aircraft. It's just different.

48 minutes ago, Colin Ware said:

I've not tried to install the duke in V4.  The Legacy works.  Not so much the turbine twin?

Colin 

Turbine Duke runs beautifully in v4. Similar install as the Legacy. 

• Upvote 1

Chris

I don't have anything in my hanger. But that is because all the good stuff is payware, and I don't have the money for it. (I just started using P3D v4 about 2 months ago)

1 hour ago, Joseph29 said:

I don't have anything in my hanger. But that is because all the good stuff is payware, and I don't have the money for it. (I just started using P3D v4 about 2 months ago)

Well, you should bear in mind that a good many of the default P3D V4 aircraft were originally payware too, I know because over the years I've bought many of those exact aeroplanes before they were default aeroplanes in P3D. So really, you have got some payware aircraft in your P3D hangar, and unlike me and anyone else who bought them over the years, you got them completely for free. :gaul:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I have the A2A T-6 Texan, Milviz FG-1D Corsair, PMDG 737NGX, and Majestic Q-400.  No real favorite, as they each have their role, but I’ve been flying the Q-400 the most since it’s the newest.

Pretty much a GA lineup

Not in any particular order - these are the ones I've been flying... but I've been using XP11 more.

Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25

Baytower Van's RV7

Realair Legacy v2

A2A Comanche, Connie and 182

Alabeo Ovation

Milviz DHC3 and DHC2

Carenado C550 

A1R Yak 55M

I also have the TFDI B717 but I need to learn that more - rarely have more than an hour to compute these days!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

My current lineup:

A2A Connie and Cherokee

PMDG DC-6 and NGX

Manfred Jahn & Team C-47

Aerosoft Twin Otter

Of course I own a number of others, not yet installed - am still bringing my P3D4 up to speed.  Several other A2As and PMDGs on the list, plus the Q400.  Not sure about that one - it's one of the greatest simulations of all time, maybe the best I've ever come across, but of an airplane I don't like very much.

Other current aircraft that I don't yet own but am considering (some not yet released):

PMDG Jetstream

Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25

Milviz Beaver and Otter

Aerosoft Antonov AN-2

Aerosoft Airbuses

Flight Replicas DC-4

The really short version: I aspire to airliners but usually wind up flying old, beat-up airplanes in remote places.  Story of my life... :cool: