Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Professional Help needed

I finally figured out the speech recognition error message and output device. I am using a wireless G930 headset. I can hit the "K" key and the FO goes green. Supposedly he is operating the radio but I don't see frequency changing. I see a yellow line that say FO operating the radio. I hear nothing going on. I do have UTLive installed and traffic set to Zero in the P3dv4 settings. I know that the UT Bridge has not been released yet. Is that because there is no AI to communicate with is the reason I don't hear anything going on? Getting there eventually..lol

Thanks for any input/output :)

Best Regards to everyone.

Yes, this is a paid for version.

Bob M.

Bob M

57 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

I finally figured out the speech recognition error message and output device. I am using a wireless G930 headset. I can hit the "K" key and the FO goes green. Supposedly he is operating the radio but I don't see frequency changing. I see a yellow line that say FO operating the radio. I hear nothing going on. I do have UTLive installed and traffic set to Zero in the P3dv4 settings. I know that the UT Bridge has not been released yet. Is that because there is no AI to communicate with is the reason I don't hear anything going on? Getting there eventually..lol

Thanks for any input/output :)

Best Regards to everyone.

Yes, this is a paid for version.

Bob M.

Bob-no UT bridge yet, so zero traffic setting will make VOX think yours is the only aircraft.  It will be a while for the UT bridge.  The developer is working on UTL daily now to get the final version out.

Jay 

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

vp49p3

Thanks, so that means basically no communication or chatter like in Proatcx or PATC.... Poor FO got nobody to talk too..lol

Bob M.

Bob M

I installed MyTraffic 6....turned traffic off...I see those crappy default ai's...got FO to go to green and he's changing radio and setting transponder.. but still no chatter. I only have I think two voices but no other pilots talking. AM I missing something or I need to install some more voices. I only have one Scottish and one default window voice..would that be my problem?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

I added more voices..FO ok now...More talking going on..but no outside ai voices or chatter. Controllers talk to Pacifica, Orbitz etc.. crappy ai's (default) anyway to fix that.?

Thanks all..this is a true hands on experiment :)

Bob M.

Bob M

Hi Bob, I am using UTL, too (with no bridge obviously). As per UTL instructions I have the P3D4 traffic settings at 0%. And UTL generates traffic to percentage set in UTL settings. VOXATC creates its own traffic independently from P3D settings, as it did in previous versions. It is important that you set the percentage of it in the VOXATC settings, I have it arround 40% I guess. Everything works ok, except for a fact that UTL and VOXATC do not talk to each other. Thatfor the planes controlled by one or the other could be in conflict. I have not seen much of 'collisions' as both traffic settings are not set very high. And if they happen, they happen, I rather have that breech of consistency then empty airports and zero atc chater. cheers, matt.

i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 16 Gb Ram, strix gtx1070, P3D4, FSX

Thanks...mjuvancic... are you seeing UTLive aircraft or those sick default ai. I disabled ut live and trying My Traffic 6. In the simobjects cfg I did point to where the MT6 aircraft were located. I ran index but not sure Voxatc sees them Also My Traffic 6 is in the scenery cfg file too.  My controller is always talking to Orbitz or whoever (default). My frames have dropped by half when they are loaded. I just hear one side of the conversation..lol.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

Hi Bob, these days there is not much time for flying but I did go check today to answer your question. I was not paying much attention to specifics of ATC chatter recently.. It works like this: I see both default pacifica, orbit, etc AI aircraft and UTL AI aircraft like united, alaska, etc. VOXATC uses, generates traffic, moves and communicates with the default ones, so you will hear orbit called and pacifica called. How do I know that VOXATC generates those AI: because I have P3d traffic settings at zero %, GA and airline. and I have VOXATC traffic set at 50%. FPS wise running both kinds of traffic is not ideal :D "Those sich default ai" do their job - share the skys with me and communicate! UTL is at the moment purely for visual effect and liveliness, local feel and variety at the airports.

Kind regards,

Matt

i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 16 Gb Ram, strix gtx1070, P3D4, FSX

On 11/6/2017 at 2:31 PM, unc1rlm said:

I added more voices..FO ok now...More talking going on..but no outside ai voices or chatter. Controllers talk to Pacifica, Orbitz etc.. crappy ai's (default) anyway to fix that.?

Thanks all..this is a true hands on experiment :)

Bob M.

Just rename TrafficAircraft.bgl  in /Scenery/World Scenery to TrafficAircraft.xxx and the default Ai will be gone

Hi Matt and Glenn... I am using MT6 and I have UTL disabled.

I had the aircraft.bgl  in world/scenery/scenery renamed to  xxx.off and they still appear and i even moved the bgl OUT of the scenery folder to Documents and those crappy things still show up :)  I just launched P3dv4.1 and Voxatc and I got one of those uglies sitting next to my Delta 747...the nerve of these guys lol

Thank you Glenn!! and Matt!!

Bestest,

Bob M

Bob M

Any time that you make a change to either your scenery, user aircraft or your AI aircraft, you must rerun the VOXATC Indexer. VOXATC maintains it's own database of these items and if the database is not updated, then out of date information will be used by VOXATC.