Sign in to follow this  
Andorin_Senior

Chase Plane will not make presets correctly

I recently(last week) bought Chase Plane to use together with Prepar3D v4. It was bought directly from Old Probs website and installed via VFX Central software.

I have seen the tutorial video on youtube, but I can't get my chase plane to act accordingly.

I have removed the pause mark in Prepar3D so now I can move around with chase plane open.

As I have seen in the tutorial, the camera will be on green when you move around inside or outside the plane, but my camera does nothing at all. That means that i can't get my presets to function.

I have observed that in the menu in Prepar3D under aircraft, there is a new setting with chase plane after in braces.

I also have to deselect global camera otherwise I can't move around in the cockpit without being set back to the start position and therefore I cant use the 3D cockpit, which is mandatory for PMDG products.

Have you any Ideas??

Hi,

You can have a look at the User Manual to learn how to use ChasePlane properly. In short, controls need to be assigned through ChasePlane, not using the default FSX/P3D controls.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42