Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

P3D - Thanksgiving potential release hype

Just now, captain420 said:

We need more Asian airports and scenery... America and Europe has enough already! What about an updated RKSI Incheon Airport in South Korea? Or VVTS Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam? I would love to fly that part of the world but there's just too many lacking things there.

+1 for RKSI. I agree, we need more Asian sceneries but apparently the market just isn’t really there.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Aerosoft has a Johannesburg in the works though it appears to have been held up by a lot of things.

i really hope for Joburg sometime soon.

49 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

FSL don’t do sales

However they let me switch from FSX A320 to P3D A320 for just 25% of the new customer's P3D price.
I call it sort of a nice sale. :wink: One of the reasons to keep me fying an airbus after entering the P3D world.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

FSL don’t do sales 😉

They would be wise to start, I think they over priced themselves on the P3D version.

The AS Airbus would be nice for thanksgiving. Besides FTX Netherlands Photoreal that is the ONLY addon I am waiting for.

59 minutes ago, ErichB said:

i really hope for Joburg sometime soon.

Same here.

18 minutes ago, pracines said:

They would be wise to start, I think they over priced themselves on the P3D version.

I see where you are coming from but a lot of work went into making it P3D v4 compatible, an update in which we got for free. They’re on the same level as PMDG, if not higher, and I think that they are justified in charging PMDG prices. Now if it was Aerosoft charging $140 (nothing against Aerosoft, I just feel their Airbuses wouldn’t be worth $140) then I’d be in agreement that they are charging a bit too much. 

An A2A update for Beacon, NAV lights and windscreen precipitation.

N99WB

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

We need more Asian airports and scenery... America and Europe has enough already! What about an updated RKSI Incheon Airport in South Korea? Or VVTS Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam? I would love to fly that part of the world but there's just too many lacking things there.

NO, actually NORTH America has had enough... there's pretty much squat for South America. i would rather have that than Asian stuff...

4 hours ago, tooting said:

Theres plenty of other worthwhile places he could of done that people are begging to have done 

I fly (real world) out of Renton and Boeing Field. I'd love to have accurate renditions of those airports.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800