Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

FAIB releases 767 series models

12 minutes ago, Mr_LoL said:

Guys the default FAIB lights are way more realistic than the add on.

There is way too much bloom with the add on and all the lights look the same

That's your opinion, others may disagree.

Vic

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Would someone please tell a "dummy" like me what AI traffic is, and how i could use it? I am running P3Dv4.0.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, lennie said:

Would someone please tell a "dummy" like me what AI traffic is, and how i could use it? I am running P3Dv4.0.

Thanks!

Right, you have air traffic on your simulator correct? This is an Artificial Intelligence traffic (AI).

In other words a simulated air traffic to put planes around you.

You can buy better models which will have real airliner and real flights plans so you can see these planes when you are flying on your simulator.

This video might help you to understand:

You will see planes around the simulated user, these planes looks similar to real world airlines, etc.

Regards 

Simbol 

Hey Simbol,

Thanks. When i used FSX I had UT2 because i did not want to hear World travel, and other fake airlines. Now I have P#Dv4.0, and I have not bought a replacement as i hear that UTL was a beta program, and not ready to purchase?

Any guidance on this would be appreciated. I do have several payware airports and real airlines show up there: KIAD, JFK, etc.

I did buy FSDT for SDF, MEM and neither work for me. I should have used the trial version. Also their DFW doesnt work for me. I guess i will stay away from FSDT airports.

Recommendations for an computer illiterate?

1 minute ago, lennie said:

Hey Simbol,

Thanks. When i used FSX I had UT2 because i did not want to hear World travel, and other fake airlines. Now I have P#Dv4.0, and I have not bought a replacement as i hear that UTL was a beta program, and not ready to purchase?

Any guidance on this would be appreciated. I do have several payware airports and real airlines show up there: KIAD, JFK, etc.

I did buy FSDT for SDF, MEM and neither work for me. I should have used the trial version. Also their DFW doesnt work for me. I guess i will stay away from FSDT airports.

Recommendations for an computer illiterate?

Contact me privately, I am more than happy to help you, we can even do some remote sessions to get your sim sorted, non an issue as I did the same with a customer last Saturday.

Free of charge no worries :happy:

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Mr_LoL said:

Guys the default FAIB lights are way more realistic than the add on.

There is way too much bloom with the add on and all the lights look the same

Not only is your statement incorrect, when people are good enough to provide hours of development work freely to the community, it might be nice to show a little humility and acknowledgement of what has been provided to you.

• Upvote 2

Ian S

38.jpg

This is very welcome news. I am tired of (not) seeing invisible 767s in P3D, so I need to upgrade my AI fleet ASAP!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png