Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

Spacebar and rolling the mouse,

Hello all,

The question is not about PMDG but I ask the question despite everything

Holding spacebar and rolling the mouse, this doesn't work anymore, with all my FSX Aircraft ??

I do not know what's going on?

Can someone help me

domm

15 minutes ago, seahawks said:

Holding spacebar and rolling the mouse, this doesn't work anymore, with all my FSX Aircraft ??

If it's all aircraft, then this isn't a PMDG problem, and is likely better off in another part of this forum.

...but to point you in the right direction, might you have a camera add-on installed? EZCA? Chaseplane?

Kyle Rodgers

20 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

If it's all aircraft, then this isn't a PMDG problem, and is likely better off in another part of this forum.

...but to point you in the right direction, might you have a camera add-on installed? EZCA? Chaseplane?

Thank you for your answer, I asked the question here in case someone could help me

"If it's all aircraft, then this isn't a PMDG problem, and is likely better off in another part of this forum."

= done

"camera add-on installed? EZCA? Chaseplane? = No

Thank you for your answer, I asked the question here in case someone could help me

regards

domm

Hello Domm,  I don't  recollect reading this Post before, out of curiosity what does holding the spacebar and rolling the mouse achieve.  I don't intend trying it in case something goes wrong, that would be just my luck. Regards.

4 minutes ago, richard welsh said:

Hello Domm,  I don't  recollect reading this Post before, out of curiosity what does holding the spacebar and rolling the mouse achieve.  I don't intend trying it in case something goes wrong, that would be just my luck. Regards.

This is a built in sim function to look around (hold spacebar and move mouse around) and zoom (hold spacebar and use mousewheel). You cannot do anything to harm anything by using this function.

Kyle Rodgers

The spacebar sets the mouse as a pan/zoom control, and this is in the default controls settings. The logical first place to look.  In P3D, the spacebar toggles the mouse on/off as a pan/zoom control, this is what I use extensively (with a trackball instead of a mouse) as my "camera."

Dan Downs KCRP

3 hours ago, downscc said:

this is in the default controls settings.

Hi, Dan,

Good evening,
Actually I found by your info. Key programming was in question, why? that's another question. reset to default, and it's OK
Thank you for your help :smile:

domm

3 hours ago, richard welsh said:

Kyle answered for me
regards

domm