Sign in to follow this  
solentflyer

Sounds interesting....

18 minutes ago, BuddyDog said:

This is a link to a facebook page that has been active for 4 hours or so, and no names of the persons behind this amazing piece of software.  You would think someone would have more info about them.

Maybe It is a hoax! That would explains why nobody contacted me... all makes sense now.

Simbol 

I think that would be a big help to those older kids like me who are not good with computers. Want to check it out!!!

14 minutes ago, simbol said:

Maybe It is a hoax! That would explains why nobody contacted me... all makes sense now.

Simbol 

Sorry, I am just a little bit skeptical about any company surfacing out of nowhere and making amazing claims on facebook.  If this is legit, it would be a nice utility, but who knows if it is just a scheme to get into your computer and "hunt" for things.

• Upvote 2

Stephen Forsgren

Just spoke with them on Facebook and they are looking into adding support for TropicalSim, SXAD, and Milviz. They seem to be on the ball!

You can relax BuddyDog, the primary developer is someone who has been a keen flight simmer for nearly 20 years, has a private pilot's license in the UK and has been frustrated at the lack of such a utility for several years as the complexity of our hobby has grown.

He has worked in software development for nearly 30 years and, as he has more time on his hands now his 2 girls "have flown from the nest", he has decided to form FSFL and make P3D-Forensics their first high-priority project

• Upvote 1

Oh man, I am in... can't you see how the app makes the sim look?  Check out the profile pic on his FB page!

\Robert Hamlich/

15 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Just spoke with them on Facebook and they are looking into adding support for TropicalSim, SXAD, and Milviz. They seem to be on the ball!

And you forgot to tell them about me? seriously? omg!

Simbol

39 minutes ago, simbol said:

And you forgot to tell them about me? seriously? omg!

Simbol

What’s your company name?:laugh:

11 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

What’s your company name?:laugh:

OMG! Flight Sim Technologies Ltd? the famous FSReborn series? does this ring any bells?

My website is on my profile..

Best Regards,

Simbol

23 minutes ago, simbol said:

OMG! Flight Sim Technologies Ltd? the famous FSReborn series? does this ring any bells?

My website is on my profile..

Best Regards,

Simbol

My apologies, Lord Simbol.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, handen said:

He has decided to form FSFL and make P3D-Forensics their first high-priority project

So this 'friend of yours' ;) can he give us any more info?How much will the application be? Does he have official partnerships with the mentioned developers? Any idea of a release schedule? Beta period? 

• Upvote 1

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

10 hours ago, Ebs said:

Matt Davies was recently talking about developing his Simstall application which would basically be the Steam of flight sim

This made me chuckle a bit ;) Matt is getting a bit ahead of himself lately....first the A380 project and now he's taking on steam :D

8 hours ago, HUSSAR said:

Oh man, I am in... can't you see how the app makes the sim look?  Check out the profile pic on his FB page!

You are joking right? that is a picture of real world scenario...

Simbol

• Upvote 1