Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

Carenado Lights

Hello everybody,

I'm making a home cockpit of Cessna. I have a problem with lighting on my Carenado Aircrafts. I fly on P3D V4.

When I turn ON lighting (Strobe, Landing Lights, Taxi Lights...) I almost can't see them. On my A2A Aircraft the light is perfect but not on my Carenado...

How can I solve this ?

Thank you for your help

Ludo

Does the Carenado Bonanza that comes with P3D light properly?

I didn't tries the Bonanza, I don't have it.

I tried the C172, the C182 and the C206

My carenado planes lights work perfectly, can you elaborate a bit more?

What CA planes? and what lights don't work? navigation? strobes? beacons? all of them?

Also are you CA planes installed on the default directory? or you moved them to another place using the XML method?

Regards,
Simbol

5 hours ago, ludo1426 said:

I didn't tries the Bonanza, I don't have it.

The Carenado A36 Bonanza comes "stock" at least in P3Dv4.  All of the exterior lights on the A36 seem fine on my system except the landing light is so dim that I can't see to taxi.  I've worked around a bit by increasing the monitor brightness and HDR to up the ambient lighting but I'm looking for a way to edit the landing light .bmp to make it brighter / bigger ground coverage.  My other Carenado airplanes (PA28 Archer and Phenom 100) are fine in all lighting respects.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

All Exterior lights (Beacon, Strobe, Taxi, landing..) works but they bright just a little...

The Planes are in the P3D V4 Directory, I didn't moved them...

I think I will install P3D again because I also have a problem with Master Battery Switch. I'm in P3D 4.0. I will go to P3D 4.1, it should be best...

5 minutes ago, ludo1426 said:

All Exterior lights (Beacon, Strobe, Taxi, landing..) works but they bright just a little...

The Planes are in the P3D V4 Directory, I didn't moved them...

I think I will install P3D again because I also have a problem with Master Battery Switch. I'm in P3D 4.0. I will go to P3D 4.1, it should be best...

Do you have Dinamic lights enabled?

Some of the lighting is trash. Its weird, the Meridian lights work like a champ, but my 1900...the landing lights are basically non existent.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

I had the same problem with my A2A Cessna C182T Skylane specifically, and there is a simple fix detailed in A2A forums:

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=61132#p470064

Don't know if it applies to other planes.

J.C.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Microsoft Flight Simulator - i7 7700k 5.0 gHz - EVGA 1080ti FTW3 - G.Skill RipJaws 3200 MHz 32GB

Hello,

So, after installing again P3D V4 and the different Aircrafts the problem is still here. When I'm on Outside views with the Wings front of me, I can see perfectly the Taxi Lights and Landing Lights Shining.

Still on Outside view I can see that these lights doesn't illuminate the Ground.

When I'm inside the Cockpit, I can't see the Ground illuminated.

The Beacon lights and Strobe Lights works well and the Strobe Lights illuminate the Ground and are visible from the Inside.

Dynamic Lights is enable.

Who have a solution ?

35 minutes ago, ludo1426 said:

Hello,

So, after installing again P3D V4 and the different Aircrafts the problem is still here. When I'm on Outside views with the Wings front of me, I can see perfectly the Taxi Lights and Landing Lights Shining.

Still on Outside view I can see that these lights doesn't illuminate the Ground.

When I'm inside the Cockpit, I can't see the Ground illuminated.

The Beacon lights and Strobe Lights works well and the Strobe Lights illuminate the Ground and are visible from the Inside.

Dynamic Lights is enable.

Who have a solution ?

There is a checkbox on display settings that says: "Aircraft Lights illuminate the runway" or tarmac or something similar, check if you have that enabled.

Regards,

Simbol

I have Checked it, but nothing done...

I will try to check and uncheck to see...