Sign in to follow this  
BrzI

Assign views accross multiple aircraft

Just setting up the BBS Airbus and have realised that I actually have six different aircraft. Is there a way to copy one set of views and assign them to another aircraft ?

Thanks

Hi,

You can consolidate multiple aircraft into 1 using the dropdown menu at the top of the Presets page or you can import presets using the button at the bottom of the active camera mode column in the Presets page.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks. Got it. One last question :

If I change a view that I just imported form another aircraft will the change only be reflected in the newly-changed aircraft view or will it at the same time change in the source view aircraft ?

Thanks

The view will be changed only on the aircraft you are currently in.

If you consolidate aircraft using the dropdown, the preset will be changed on all aircraft.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

OK. I just confirmed that.

So how could I go about using eg.an A318 set of views as a starting point for my A320 ?

Building form scratch is time consuming. But if I could import and then just make some minor quick tweaks that would be great...

Looked for some kind of export but nothing seems available.

Thanks

Import the presets using the button at the bottom of the active camera mode column in the Presets page.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

31 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Import the presets using the button at the bottom of the active camera mode column in the Presets page.

...and then change target aircraft...(very important)

OK. Thanks for your quick and effective help. I am in business...

Spoke too soon. The method is good for cockpit views. How about importing aircraft (wing) views. There is no similar button to import view - or at least I don't see it...

Thanks

:blush:

I see what I was not doing. I had to click on the "Outside" button on the left side of CP icons then the import icon becomes visible.