Sign in to follow this  
lostmoon

CO ROUTE Not Working

Downloaded my .rte file from Simbrief as usual, and put the .rte in the FLIGHPLANS to the 777 and 747. Now, entering it on the FMC, it says, "NOT IN DATA BASE". This is the first time it's happened since updating to v4.1 on P3D.

Can anyone help? Any ideas why this is happenign? Thanks.

Have you tried searching it by clicking on the empty co route lsk? You normally should be able to scroll through your routes.

5 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Have you tried searching it by clicking on the empty co route lsk? You normally should be able to scroll through your routes.

I had the same issue and no routes appeared at all. It just said “no routes available” even with a rte file in the folder.

7 hours ago, lostmoon said:

Downloaded my .rte file from Simbrief as usual, and put the .rte in the FLIGHPLANS to the 777 and 747. Now, entering it on the FMC, it says, "NOT IN DATA BASE". This is the first time it's happened since updating to v4.1 on P3D.

I never got the database message, only a “no routes found” message. I usually get that database message when I try and input a gate into the route FMC page.

8 hours ago, lostmoon said:

NOT IN DATABASE could be a problem unrelated to your rte file, what if you manually enter the ORIG and DEST fields and click on the COROUTE LSK.  If you get the database error then it is time to delete the navdate\arpt_rnwy.dat file and let either the 777/744 rebuild it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Gents,

Thanks a ton for your time to reply. I appreciate it.

DOWNSCC, funny you mention that technique. I did precisely that - adding ORIG and DEST, then, did COROUTE LSK. Still, had the message. I will attempt to delete the navdata as you suggested and will check back.

EPHEDIRIN, will attempt that.

7 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

Nothing appears when I do that.

40 minutes ago, downscc said:

NOT IN DATABASE could be a problem unrelated to your rte file, what if you manually enter the ORIG and DEST fields and click on the COROUTE LSK.  If you get the database error then it is time to delete the navdate\arpt_rnwy.dat file and let either the 777/744 rebuild it.

OK, I did just that. I'm still getting the same issue. How frustrating. Hope someone can help from PMDG? 

Thanks much.

It appears that PMDG plane isn't "looking" at the FLIGHTPLANS folder. I think that's the issue. Can someone help? Thanks.

16 minutes ago, lostmoon said:

Hope someone can help from PMDG? 

Official support comes from using the support system, linked in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah, if you don't want our help then you do need to go over to PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

38 minutes ago, downscc said:

Yeah, if you don't want our help then you do need to go over to PMDG Product Support.

Not sure how you're inferring I "don't want" your help in here. I certainly didn't think or say that. And I did thank you for your input. 

Thanks, Kyle - will do.

Check your folders permissions. You should have the ability to read/write on the PMDG/Flightplan folders. Some times windows can change these permissions.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com