Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

Groundhandling in P3Dv4

Rob uploaded a new version just a couple of days ago with P3d v4 compatability and some other enhancements. 

Should be in the library here, or over at SimOuthouse. 

Dave Garwood.

What does it do?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

26 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

What does it do?

Allows you to control the taxi speed and the direction and speed of your pushback. It's a gauge that should be installed in each airplane of your desire. I used it in FS9 for the last time, didn't know it has been updated.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

4 hours ago, Dave CBFS said:

Should be in the library here, or over at SimOuthouse. 

Correct, it's at SimOuthouse. Filename: Groundhandling v6.zip

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

On ‎14‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 0:13 PM, ErichB said:

Would you be able to upload this to Avsim?

I will , this weekend ...

Rob

• Upvote 1

Very nice - thanks!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Have installed it on P3Dv4 for PMDG aircraft but cannot see how bring this gauge up when I am on the VC of the PMDG 747.- What do I have to press? C++ versions all installed.

regards

2 hours ago, ideoplastic said:

Have installed it on P3Dv4 for PMDG aircraft but cannot see how bring this gauge up when I am on the VC of the PMDG 747.- What do I have to press? C++ versions all installed.

regards

Menu ... View-Instrumentpanel (or whatever that's called in P3D).

Or "Shift-1" (for Window00) upto "Shift-9" (for Window08).
If Window09 or higher, only via the Menu line

I have just uploaded the package to the avsim library  (file rcbgh-60.zip, ID 365277)

Should be available soon ....

Enjoy ...

Rob Barendregt

• Like 1

Hello Rob, I use version 6 in P3Dv4.1 and like the Free Control Feature very much.

But there are is a strange behaviour only with the PMDG 777 and QW787. I can´t observe that behaviour with the DA CRJ´s.

Pushback starts with speed up for few feeds like normal but than it begin to stuttering and the pushback procedure takes much time.

Taxispeed Display shows during this pushback between 2-3 and from outside view it seems like there is a process that push the brakes in short period.

Is it possible that the Taxispeed Control influence that kind of pushback?

On the other hand if I activate the "old style" pushback I can´t observe that behavior. 

Is there a possibility to deactivate the Taxispeed Control? 

And as a last question is there a Parameter where I can increase the pushback Speed?

Regards, Wolfgang