Sign in to follow this  
theobrinkman

Height / Altitude in LittleNavMap ?

Hi,  

Perhaps that I didn't discover this, but when flying without any plan over hills and mountains I can't see the height of altitude of the mountains.

In FSTramp was this a great feature just by moving your mouse over the landscape etc.

Can this be made/facilitated in LNM?

You have a elevation profile in LNM, you need to open that window ;)

95bvfarl.jpg

• Upvote 1

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

I know, but that, i think, you can use when having a flightplan.

But flying just, without any plan, around, you can't discover heights of mountains and hills..

Or???

Hi Theo,

you can look at the progress tab which shows altitude below the aircraft. Or, move the mouse to a mountain and the elevation will be shown in the statusbar on the right (provided you have the offline elevation data installed).

You can also create a dummy flight plan by adding a few user defined waypoints along the intended route.

Alex

On 11/15/2017 at 6:43 PM, albar965 said:

Hi Theo,

you can look at the progress tab which shows altitude below the aircraft. Or, move the mouse to a mountain and the elevation will be shown in the statusbar on the right (provided you have the offline elevation data installed).

You can also create a dummy flight plan by adding a few user defined waypoints along the intended route.

Alex

HI,

where can find the progress tab? and where is the status bar?

1 hour ago, tootoomad said:

where can find the progress tab? and where is the status bar?

Status bar is the bottom line at the main window: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.8/en/STATUSBAR.html

The progress tab is a part of the window "Simulator aircraft". It shows up if you click on the user aircraft.

grafik.png

Alex

• Like 1