Sign in to follow this  
RodgerC

Still can't get MCE to work (2)

Gerald, I tried using the licenser.exe and when I clicked Generate Registration Text, it said that the Serial number was incorrect.  I copied and pasted it from my invoice.  So I sent a copy of the registration text to support@multicrewxp.com several days ago but still haven't heard anything.  Did I send it to the wrong email address?

Rodger

1 hour ago, C130FE said:

Gerald, I tried using the licenser.exe and when I clicked Generate Registration Text, it said that the Serial number was incorrect.  I copied and pasted it from my invoice.  So I sent a copy of the registration text to support@multicrewxp.com several days ago but still haven't heard anything.  Did I send it to the wrong email address?

Rodger

Normally register[at]multicrewxp.com  but even the other one is monitored. Didn't receive anything. Try again by copying and pasting the content of "Registration.txt"

Also, please edit your post to disguise the support e-mail address before the bots get it and the spammers get busy.

I have standard privileges in this independent forum.

Thanks

5 hours ago, FS++ said:

Also, please edit your post to disguise the support e-mail address before the bots get it and the spammers get busy.

I just give up.  I have no clue as to how to disguise this.  I don't understand why it is so hard to register this product and get it to work..  I'm tired of trying.  Just wasted $70

8 hours ago, C130FE said:

I just give up.  I have no clue as to how to disguise this.  I don't understand why it is so hard to register this product and get it to work..  I'm tired of trying.  Just wasted $70

By "disguise", I was referring to support[at]multicrewxp.com which you wrote as a full e-mail address. Not a good practice in forums. So wanted you to simply edit your post (remove the "@" sign).

As for registration, it's really as simple as attaching "Registration.txt" and sending it to any of the 2 e-mail addresses.

And if you don't know how to attach a file you could equally copy the content of "Registration.txt" and paste it to your e-mail.

The issue right now is that your e-mail didn't reach us, so how are we supposed to send you the activation key?

Please re-send. Thank you

And please let me know when you have sent your e-mail, along with your initials, as I don't want you to print your full name here

• Upvote 1

Gerald, email sent. RC

Sorry for the frustration rant.  Didn't know you hadn't recieved my emails.

56 minutes ago, C130FE said:

Gerald, email sent. RC

Sorry for the frustration rant.  Didn't know you hadn't recieved my emails.

It's OK.

Key sent, embedded inside attachment.