Sign in to follow this  
onebob

Fuel Flow Gauge

I downloaded and installed the C310R in Prepar3D v4.1 yesterday, this is the first airplane Add-on after a reinstall of the flight sim. Have completed a couple of flights and find the C310R very enjoyable, however I seem to be having a small problem with the Fuel flow gauge in so much the needle(s) increase from low to high fuel flow but stay on high for the rest of the flight, no reduction due to change in mixture or power.

dIY03aa.jpg

w7  1080ti gpu  I7-4770 cpu o/c 4.4

bob    edit note... have noticed the fuel selector gauge has not been turned on however I did retest with it on and got the same result.

Yes... we're aware of this "persistent and irritating" bug...  Chuck will fix this as soon as he's done on the Otter.  Should be this week.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

50 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Yes... we're aware of this "persistent and irritating" bug...  Chuck will fix this as soon as he's done on the Otter.  Should be this week.

Thanks for getting back, that's great news.

bob

Do you know if the "Fuel Qty" gauge will also be fixed? Mine looks just like the one in the above photo--inop.

Thanks for the great a\c overall.

9 hours ago, raymie said:

Do you know if the "Fuel Qty" gauge will also be fixed? Mine looks just like the one in the above photo--inop.

Thanks for the great a\c overall.

I made the same mistake,  didn't turn on the fuel selector switches, after installing ...rush to get going , now doing c&d with check list. easy way to switch is to use keyboard .. press 'A' twice (I think)

bob

Thanks for the tip! Never realized the need to turn on the fuel selector switches as I normally load the 310 already started and ready to go with both engines running..

Raymie

51 minutes ago, raymie said:

Thanks for the tip! Never realized the need to turn on the fuel selector switches as I normally load the 310 already started and ready to go with both engines running..

Raymie

As I said I did the same,  however if you happen to have any Carenado / Alabeo airplanes the fuel selectors will not work at all unless you load up the Default Airplane.

bob

Thanks Bob, will keep that in mind as I do have some Carenado/Alabeo aircraft. .

Raymie

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:05 PM, Milviz said:

Thanks for the recent update, the fuel flow gauge is now working, however I getting a problem with the fuel selector gauges, something not quite right .

bob

edit have reported it to Milviz, had a reply they will provide a fix.

21 hours ago, onebob said:

Thanks for the recent update, the fuel flow gauge is now working, however I getting a problem with the fuel selector gauges, something not quite right .

bob

edit have reported it to Milviz, had a reply they will provide a fix.

May I ask where the update fixing the fuel flow gauge might be located?  On the Milviz webpage, and if so, where?

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Contact oisin@milviz.com with your proof of purchase and he will assist you.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi Folks,

Good news on the fix - I'll reach out as well...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, StewartH said:

May I ask where the update fixing the fuel flow gauge might be located?  On the Milviz webpage, and if so, where?

Hi Stew, sorry about delay in replying, problem with computer. I got notifications from Simarket and Milviz

the file is .............    Milviz_C310_v171202.zip

bob

• Upvote 1

latest update fixes the fuel selector operation/movement. ; noticed the hand brake has a 'y' movement instead of a 'z' movement

thanks for the updates, great job

bob