Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Hawaii's Island Air N681WP

Is this getting boring?

Tough. :tongue:

Island Air operate between Honolulu, Kahului, Kona and Lihue (That's Hawaii for those without an atlas) N681WP, named 'Ola Kupono', is a sister to N682WP called 'Na'au Pono' (Google them yourselves :))

island1.jpg

island2.jpg

island3.jpg

island4.jpg

island5.jpg

As usual, MediaFire now or AVSIM later.

yawn2.jpg

• Upvote 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Perfect Ron...I nice local livery for my island hopping.

Thanks.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

MOKU!  I love it.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Ron, that's just beautiful.  Seriously.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Ron,

I just LOVE the beautiful Hawaiin(?) Scenery...the beautiful mountain tops, the valleys and the smaller volcanos.

So tropical LOL

Seriously though, some great shots and a job well done. 

By the way, did anyone spot the plane hidden behind the clouds in shot two?

Keep up the good work mate and it wass definitely not a yawn maker.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Very nice, made me want to really invest in setting up and learn how to fly this bird.  I got the P3Dv3 version, free upgrade since the FSX one, but strangely was never into it, perhaps because of the difficulty of setting up the control.  Some day I will.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Thanks again for sharing that nice repaint. It's a joy to fly over Hawaii, so beautiful!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

12 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

Very nice, made me want to really invest in setting up and learn how to fly this bird.  I got the P3Dv3 version, free upgrade since the FSX one, but strangely was never into it, perhaps because of the difficulty of setting up the control.  Some day I will.

The flying isn't the hard part. In fact it's a very nice plane to hand fly. The tricky bit is all the button pushing and 'entering' stuff on the computers! But oddly enough, for me, that is the attraction. I learn a little bit more each time I get into it. Give it a go mate.

Are you listening to this Jeff? :rolleyes:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I am :smile:

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Hi Ron,

Top Shelf as usual - sir...

Anyone know if FSDT ported their Hawaiian stuff to P3Dv4 yet ? Just made the jump and it would be hard flying Hawaii without them...

Regards,
Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

This was my thought too, but I think I am going to buy it for P3DV4 this winter along with the first Airline2sim training package to really get to know this aircraft rather than trying to digest the manual or manuals.

Mike

55 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Ron,

Top Shelf as usual - sir...

Anyone know if FSDT ported their Hawaiian stuff to P3Dv4 yet ? Just made the jump and it would be hard flying Hawaii without them...

Regards,
Scott 

Yes, Their installers allow you to install to P3Dv4. I don't know that they've done anything with dynamic lighting but they do work.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png