Sign in to follow this  
Mark Niebauer

Cold and Dark Startup problems

Has anyone seen this:  After just purchasing the Premier 1a HD for P3d V4 and installing it, I thought I would park it as Signature KSFO and create a saved scenario with it set to Cold and Dark.  First I thing I noticed was there was a weird entry on the list of panels called "Test Info" right next to "Loading Screen".  When I click on Loading screen nothing happens.  I do use the latest version of EZDOK with no problems with it. When I click on "Test Info" I get the screen to set the sim to Cold and Dark.   Then I save the scenario. After loading the scenario at another time, It looks like its cold and dark, but the throttles are half way up and the engines are running!!  Do I have to curse Carenado again as I have so many hundreds of times?  Or does anyone know of a fix?  Thanks

No one is obligated to give you an answer here. This is a customer to customer assist forum.

1 hour ago, rightseat said:

No one is obligated to give you an answer here. This is a customer to customer assist forum.

I know, that I was referring to Carenados poor service.