Sign in to follow this  
ferondoe

NO SID NO STAR

Hello,
When programming the flight for a YPPH departure to YMML
I click on co route my flight plan appears well I validate then I click DEP ARR to enter my departure but I have no proposed track nor SID, and in the Crashpad I have this message: LN: 353 ERR AT GATES
Can you help me
Thank you

Hello scandinavian13,
I have already uninstalled the 737 PMDG re-downloaded to my account and reinstalled with the antivirus and firewall turned off.
And I also installed the AIRAC 1712 before using the 737.
In my operations center there is no update.
I used the 747-400 PMDG after thinking that the problem could come from the AIRAC 1712 but it works very well, it concerns only the 737 NGX.
Voila for news yet thank you

Regards

Marty

• Upvote 1

You should have 1712 rev 1.  I looked at YPPH Perth sidstar file and the gates list starts at line 475 so I can't guess why you are getting that problem without you providing more specific information.

EDIT:  I just found that Navigraph revised the navdata but didn't rev-up the rev number... so one with bug and one without are both rev 1. Ugh. Only way to ensure you have current is to use their FMS Data Manager to force an update, or download and install manually.  Force the update with the Data Manager simply by checking the box in front of PMDG(all products) and clicking Update.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

11 hours ago, ferondoe said:

I have already uninstalled the 737 PMDG re-downloaded to my account and reinstalled with the antivirus and firewall turned off.
And I also installed the AIRAC 1712 before using the 737.
In my operations center there is no update.

Seems you're confusing the issue here...

The issue isn't on PMDG's end at all, and the post I linked to made no reference to uninstalling/installing our aircraft - only updating Navigraph data. As such, there are no OC updates.

This is all Navigraph/navdata, and nothing to do with our own programming/installers/etc.

Kyle Rodgers