Sign in to follow this  
fs2004sim

PMDG BAe JetStream 4100

Hi

I have been flying the PMDG BAe JetStream 4100 in FSX. Now that I have P3dv4 I thought I would buy it again but the price showing is $5,000,000.00.

Can PMDG please correct the purchase price in my basket to something more reasonable.

Stephen Hill

Stephen,

The price you're seeing is for an unreleased product. We set it for testing purposes and during beta testing.. The price will become the actual one (much lower) upon release of the product.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

But if your willing to buy it at that price, I’m sure they would be willing to sell it to you.

• Upvote 1

Daniel Rosso: ATP Single and Multi-Engine: B757 B767 BAE-ATP DA-50 DA-20 CE-650 CE-560-XL CE-525S DO-228: Flight Instructor Single and Multiengine Airplane Gold Seal:  Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument: Remote Pilot SUAS

I have just updated the PMDG Operations Center......and I noticed that it includes P3D v3 and v4 functionality for the Jetstream. Let's hope that's a good omen! :wink:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

And quitely removed fsx-se. So I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Cheers,

howevr

6 hours ago, howevr said:

And quitely removed fsx-se. So I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Cheers,

It never really was supported in FSX SE anyhow...you could always run it in that but its missing some stuff. Flyable though just have to work around things.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

5 hours ago, BrasiliaNick said:

It never really was supported in FSX SE anyhow...you could always run it in that but its missing some stuff. Flyable though just have to work around things.

True, but if you read back through the posts here you'll see that PMDG were working on making it fully compatible with FSX-SE and had reached the testing stage at one point.  Has that effort gone to waste or will a FSX-SE version see the light of day?

14 hours ago, AndyUK said:

True, but if you read back through the posts here you'll see that PMDG were working on making it fully compatible with FSX-SE and had reached the testing stage at one point.  Has that effort gone to waste or will a FSX-SE version see the light of day?

They havn't talked about that in a hot minute. I imagine they are probably going to shelve it in favor of the P3DV4 as that and Xplane seem to be the way of the future. But maybe they will surprise us and release the fix for it.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor