Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Cocomazzi

737 download url not working.

Hello, I just bought the 737 ngx for p3d and when I copy the download link into google. It brings me to pmdg and tells me to sign in. After I sign in all my info is there and so is the download link. When I click the download link it just prompts me to sign in again. I've tried many times but it still isn't working.It just brings me back to the sign in page. Any help?

I think you just click on the product you own in your account and download it.  No reason to follow the link anymore.  You are there...

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I don't have an account with pmdg, I just enter in my email I ordered with and the order code and it brings me to a page with all the info. The only thing I can click on is the download url.

if  you   bought the ngx  from pmdg  than  you  have  a  account, dont  know  why  would  you copy  the  download link in  the google  for? off  course  it  would  ask  you  to  sign in  since  you need  to  sign  into  your  account   to  download   the  ngx   this  is  off  course  that  you  had  actaully  bought the ngx    from pmdg  and  not  aerosoft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 11.11.2017 at 0:57 AM, pete_auau said:

if  you   bought the ngx  from pmdg  than  you  have  a  account, dont  know  why  would  you copy  the  download link in  the google  for? off  course  it  would  ask  you  to  sign in  since  you need  to  sign  into  your  account   to  download   the  ngx   this  is  off  course  that  you  had  actaully  bought the ngx    from pmdg  and  not  aerosoft

as far as I know you can purchase via Paypal without creating an account.. you then can look up your order number on the right side 

https://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/Checkout.asp?cmode=1

and get your serial number per email. I might be wrong but I think this is the way without having to sign up. However the download link should be the same and working.

the way it  works  for  everyone   that has  bought  it  your  the only  one   that  is  different is  one  would  go  to  your  account   and  all the  details  keys  etc  and  download  links  are  there   for   re installs  etc.  Anyway    i would  submit  a support  ticket  in then  if  your  still having  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg