Sign in to follow this  
Oskar_GER

Fehlermeldung im PMDG V3 747-400 CDU

Hallo Leute, ich wollte heute von KIAH nach ELLX fliegen, aber im CDU kam beim eingeben per Co Route und auch Manuell immer die Fehlermeldung "LN:189 ERR AT GATES". Ich weiß nur nicht wieso diese Meldung kommt. Habe die aktuellen Navdaten 1712 noch mal installiert und den FSX: Steam Edition auf Fehler untersuchen lassen, wobei nur 3 Fehler gefunden wurden. Nach dem die Fehler repariert wurden, habe ich den FSX neugestartet und wie sonst auch immer im Cold & Dark Modus meine Maschine gestartet. Als ich dann die Route wie immer unter RTE 1 eingeben wollte, kam wieder die oben genannte Fehlermeldung im CDU.

Was ist das für eine Fehlermeldung und wie kann ich diese beheben? Wäre Nett, wenn Ihr mir helfen könntet, demm im AVSIM Forum habe ich zu dieser Fehlermeldung nichts finden können. Unten habe ich drei Bildschirmfotos angehängt, damit ihr einen kleinen Überblick habt.

Ach so, entschuldigt, das ich in Deutsch geschrieben habe, aber mein Englisch ist nicht so gut um diesen Text in Englisch verfassen zu können und mit Google funktioniert das nicht so wie es sollte.

Bild 1: (Eingabe per Co Route oder einzeln funktioniert nicht. Auch andere Zielflughäfen funktionieren nicht. Habe einige ausprobiert.)20171111031010_17dsmc.jpg

Bild 2: (Am Zielflughafen sind keine STARS oder APPROACHES wählbar.)20171111031028_1vss9f.jpg

Bild 3: (Die aktuellen Navdaten 1712 sind korrekt installiert.)20171111031321_15psak.jpg

First off, PMDG requires you  to sign your posts with your first and last name. Second off, posting in English would be most helpful since I can't understand a word you just posted, and I imagine a lot of people can't, either. In any event, Navigraph is aware of the issue and they uploaded a fix, so if you go ahead and re-download the navigation data using whatever method you used before, then run the installer, and that should solve it.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Danke Kevin! Habe die Navdaten neu von Navigraph heruntergeladen und installiert. Nun funktioniert es wieder. DANKE! :biggrin:

I think most English speakers can just about figure out written German - certainly so with this last post.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

3 hours ago, brucewtb said:

I think most English speakers can just about figure out written German - certainly so with this last post.

I can't. I was just going off of the screenshots, but I hope what I suggested solved it.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

He is asking for help regarding the error message, Err at Gates when selecting Co Route in the CDU. He notes that he reinstalled Nav data cycle 1712, and has since encountered only three further such error messages. After clearing the errors, he restarted FSX-SE and the 747 launched in the Cold & Dark state, when he then selects the co route (KIAHELLX), which he always sets as RTE1, he encounters the error message demonstrated in the pictures. He then asks what the error message means, and that he has searched the forum for a solution, which he did not find.

He also apologises for writing in German, as his English is really bad.

Edited by ClearedtoLand
Problem solved by picture speaking a thousand words in any language

8 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

I can't. I was just going off of the screenshots, but I hope what I suggested solved it.

It did, and he thanked you for it.