Sign in to follow this  
franz

cheyenne III

hi all,

is there anybody who bought this one already and that would comment?

model looks great as always but I wonder about the rest ...

thx and ciao

francesco

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

Bought it this morning. Have it flown only once yet. I am very satisfied. Stunning visuals, very good sounds and have found only one bug yet.

Get it!

Greetings from cold-weathered Germany,

Johannes

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

I am a Cheyenne afficiando - but - I’ll let this soak for a bit and see how things shake out... 

My what a big tail you have...

The II still has both ignition switches tied together in P3D which is rather annoying...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Bought it this morning. Have it flown only once yet. I am very satisfied. Stunning visuals, very good sounds and have found only one bug yet.

Get it!

Greetings from cold-weathered Germany,

Johannes

danke Johannes!

I'm a bit reluctant to go for it as the upcoming F50 and S340 are tempting me very much and I don't want to waste

to much money (J41 will be a must soon), most of my carenado planes sit idle in the darkest corner of the apron (with so many planes I

can't afford a hanger :-)) ... I'm on P3D4 and recently reinstalled the B200 which lasted only a short testing hop KTNT-KOPF ...

@ Scott, I fully understand your point, it would be nice if at least the basic would be flawless from the beginning ...

ciao from foggy italy (milan -LIML- at least)

francesco

• Upvote 1

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

Yeah, going to wait for this one to "soak" as well. Kind of getting sick of the amount of unfixed bugs being completely ignored in favor of mass quantity releases vs quality & basic functionality: IE: Separate ignition switches which aren't connected to each other, lighting issues, etc. :/

I would gladly pay 50 to 60 dollars for something on the systems scale of the Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne for P3D v4. To this day it still is an amazing aircraft and a benchmark of quality & systems functionality.

• Upvote 1

Andrew Walker

28 minutes ago, Jocko Flocko said:

I would gladly pay 50 to 60 dollars for something on the systems scale of the Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne for P3D v4. To this day it still is an amazing aircraft and a benchmark of quality & systems functionality.

Hi J,

Hah - based on longevity of use - hours flown - and quality - easily my absolute favorite plane of all time in FS...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7