Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

UT2 Live updated!

12 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Can't wait to try this as they're saying "traffic resets are almost non-existent" with this upgrade.

https://fselite.net/news/ultimate-traffic-live-updated-version-1-0-0-30/

That is correct, I can confirm that is the case.

Simbol 

Thanks for the HU! :-)
Excellent news!!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Before we all get too excited, we should clarify that this is still a pre-release version, and UTL has had a fairly slow and difficult gestation so far. Once a broad range of customers have installed and tested it, we'll know if these problems are actually fixed.

Having said this, I'm a natural optimist and - despite my last UTL beta install being a complete disaster - I'm mid-way through the install process for UltimateTrafficLive30 right now... :)

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

What are the upgrade instructions? A reinstall over top?

If I open my client, it still says "latest beta version available 1.0.0.23"

1 minute ago, DylanM said:

What are the upgrade instructions? A reinstall over top?

If I open my client, it still says "latest beta version available 1.0.0.23"

Uninstall and Install the new one, ignore that message we the beta team told the developer this problem but it was too late as he already made the new version public by the time he read our email.

That will be obviously corrected in a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Simbol

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

Before we all get too excited, we should clarify that this is still a pre-release version, and UTL has had a fairly slow and difficult gestation so far. Once a broad range of customers have installed and tested it, we'll know if these problems are actually fixed.

It is fixed :)

Regard

50 quid says monarch and air berlin are still flying around in it

• Upvote 4

14ppkc-6.png

My main reason for loving this news is the non-disappearing aircraft. Am installing right now. Here's hoping it comes as advertised.

Mario Di Lauro

hmmm....i'm waiting for a more feedback, i may go for it

16 minutes ago, tooting said:

50 quid says monarch and air berlin are still flying around in it

Kind of an odd point as it's so minuscule. They've been working on fixing snags and bugs on the actual program. If you don't want to see those airlines anymore, it only takes a few clicks and they are gone. 

• Upvote 3

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

Kind of an odd point as it's so minuscule. They've been working on fixing snags and bugs on the actual program. If you don't want to see those airlines anymore, it only takes a few clicks and they are gone. 

It was a joke Dave.  Did they update any schedules? 

14ppkc-6.png

Make sure to turn off Controlled Folder Access (CFA) in the latest Win 10 release before installing..  After I installed UTLIVE thought I was running FSX SE.  I uninstalled Steam and reinstalled UTLive and now P3D4 shows correctly in UTLIVE.

Turn CFA back on after the install.  BTW CFA is an anti-Ransomware feature in WIN 10 so your important files can't be encrypted.

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

hello all

could someone check if the plane display on UTL maps at the same date and hour match with what you can see during your flight?

plenty of planes on the utl maps over saudi arabia, and only 3 planes at the same place and time in the sim, ckeck with AS16 map and moving map from patcX

Thanks in advance

Frédéric Giraud

OK, I've given it a bit of a test.

- models are definitely better than MT6, no surprises there.

- I noted two planes parked on top of each other on the first run. Or there's a plane that has two engines at the tail, and two on the (double) wings, that I haven't heard about. I know Boeing bought MD, but I don't recall them making a MD 737-80. :) 

- UTL parks United passenger jets in the cargo area of my airport. MT6 parked appropriate FedEx etc there.

- re: 'live' - the planes in flight that I checked - e.g. Southwest 5004, next flying Denver to Washington RW, is now over TN in my sim - bore no resemblance to the real-world planes in terms of flight plans or location. We know that this is not at all 'live' - despite the...um...unusual choice of name - but I thought the schedules might correspond a bit better to real life than what I saw.

- despite the poor correlation to the real world, the routes and airlines displayed were better than UT6. I've found that that program puts some unrealistic international airlines (e.g. from China) in the parking spots at my rural Tennessee airport, unless the airline codes are fully specified. And even so, a few asian airliners are still found flying overhead. UTL had 100% US traffic, in a place where I expect to find near-100% US traffic.

- It didn't destroy my sim! Definite progress since the first beta release (P3D v4 became unstable after I installed the first beta release, and a complete reinstall was required to sort this).

- I don't think the UT bridge has been developed yet, so I can't use this with Vox ATC.

- It comes with a decent traffic board of its own, though I haven't tested it with Super Trafic Board yet (MT^ works great with that).

Overall, I quite liked it, though I need a bit more testing to compare frames and stability to UT6. I'll likely use the models with PSXSeecon, but stick with that program and RealTraffic for the majority of my flying, with some flights with straight UTL traffic thrown in for variety. The main reason I'll consider returning to MT6 is the lack of connectivity with VoxATC, which works great with MT6.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."