Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

UT2 Live updated!

I preferred UTL to Mytraffic 6.  Parking assignments are better than the original UT2 as is installation and program interface.  When it uses the correct livery, they are much better looking than MT and routes seem more realistic.

Also, it seems to make P3dV4 run smoother than MT6.

Try it as Flight One has a great return policy.

• Upvote 1

There's an issue with Radar Contact in the .30 release as it was in .18 too where you'll get cleared for take-off with 5 planes ahead of you. Went back to .23 for this reason.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I did not find a Radar Contact problem.  It all worked normally.  Now if I could just get a/c off the runway in a realistic manner.

so is this the best AI traffic add-on for P3D? Just like the best and definitive weather addon is ActiveSky. I currently have MT6, and have stopped using that and use my own custom AI for the time being until I can find something better to replace it with.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I think the best is PSxseccon with Real Traffic (now new with 48h history) because it injects live traffic into your sim based on flightradar. But keep in mind that you need ai models (WoAi for example).

Unfortunatley they increased the license price for Real traffic.  A 3/4 year ago when I first heared about it the price was 10USD for a year and I thought that this is fair, but now with increased popularity they increased the price to 60usd for a year and I am personally not willing to spend this much for a yearly subscription.

• Upvote 1

I'm not interested in paying for any subscriptions for AI traffic, no matter how good it is.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

21 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I'm not interested in paying for any subscriptions for AI traffic, no matter how good it is.

Same here, but with 10USD/year I could justify it for myself when one without subscription is at around 40USD. 

I always enjoyed WoAI and honestly I dont need updated flight shedules as long as I am seeing traffic with authentic livery at the right airport. But unfortunatley since P3Dv4 only a few airliners are working and when they are not updating most of the old ones I am in need of a payware tool.  

5 hours ago, Labbi85 said:

I think the best is PSxseccon with Real Traffic (now new with 48h history) because it injects live traffic into your sim based on flightradar. But keep in mind that you need ai models (WoAi for example).

Unfortunatley they increased the license price for Real traffic.  A 3/4 year ago when I first heared about it the price was 10USD for a year and I thought that this is fair, but now with increased popularity they increased the price to 60usd for a year and I am personally not willing to spend this much for a yearly subscription.

Real traffic only address AI behaviour, unfortunately it disconnect AI from the reality bubble and the immersion for the end user will be affected as well.

It is not an AI package as you said it you need AI models wich they don't provide.

I don't see any way to compare both tools as these are totally different and do different things.

Simbol 

Please gents; could you verify if the trafic during your flight match exactly with the map inside utl software 

Thanks 

Frédéric Giraud

To those who have used this new release, did they remove the outdated liveries?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

10 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

To those who have used this new release, did they remove the outdated liveries?

No, the update was focusing on getting the actual program. You are better off updating the liveries with what is already available as they will more than likely be better quality.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

One bit of clarification needed (I know there isn't a manual yet...!). What should the traffic density be set in P3D?

I have installed utlive .030 even tho it say o.23 and I have no traffic at all. Little help here. where do I look? Do I need to rename aircraftTraffic.bgl to something else and traffic set at zero. It is enable in add-on.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

I've heard a lot of good things on UTL, ATM am sitting on the fence before I commit to putting my hand in my pocket. Although I like the idea guess will investigate further before a purchase, the definitive AI Traffic program is yet to be proven. I would love UTL to be the one.  :mellow: