Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

UT2 Live updated!

10 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

I have installed utlive .030 even tho it say o.23 and I have no traffic at all. Little help here. where do I look? Do I need to rename aircraftTraffic.bgl to something else and traffic set at zero. It is enable in add-on.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Ok, put your traffic levels on PD3V4 to zero.

Then reset PD3V4, when you load PD3V4 next time you should see a window saying UTL is starting, go to a busy airport IE Kmia or EDDF, you should see traffic parked, planes will arrive and take off in relation to their schedules, so this don't happen immediately, wait, use time acceleration x4 to test and you should see traffic in a couple of minutes.

Simbol 

1 minute ago, Wingloader said:

I've heard a lot of good things on UTL, ATM am sitting on the fence before I commit to putting my hand in my pocket. Although I like the idea guess will investigate further before a purchase, the definitive AI Traffic program is yet to be proven. I would love UTL to be the one.  :mellow:

You can buy it and request a full refund from flight one if you don't like it.

Simbol 

Thanks, I am sitting at Atlanta....the skys are full of ultimate live aircraft (looks like D Day but nothing landing, taking off or at gates :)

Bob M.

Bob M

59 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

Thanks, I am sitting at Atlanta....the skys are full of ultimate live aircraft (looks like D Day but nothing landing, taking off or at gates :)

Bob M.

Nothing on the gates? Are you using any scenery for ATL? 

2017-11-12_12-20-18-686.jpg

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

The problem I had with the old UT was the occasional black airplane.  I couldn't identify what plane it was supposed to be so I couldn't find the right livery for it.  Plus the time necessary for finding the right liveries.  Typically it was the international flights or obscure local carriers that were the problem.   Does UTL have military planes?  

Yes I am using Imaginesim Atlanta, middle of the day?  What is the correct code for xml for utl? I am using Lorby's and everytime I change the xml....I guess utlive changes it back when I restart? I will temporarily disable Imaginesim Atlanta as an addon and see if the planes show up. Will let you know.

Thanks,

Bob M.

• Upvote 1

Bob M

I disabled Imaginesim Atlanta and the planes loaded..kinda erratic behavior..running into each other lol..but in the Imaginesim Configurator...nothing about did-abling static aircraft etc? Hate the original Atlanta scenery but they use to work fine with Imaginesim before..maybe something wrong in a config file in program data or app/roaming/LM..etc.

Bob M.

Bob M

11 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

Please gents; could you verify if the trafic during your flight match exactly with the map inside utl software 

Thanks 

Well, I checked this part out - hoping someone can confirm also. I went to flightaware and check KBOS for departures and arrivals. I saw the exact company aircraft and flight numbers in Prepar3d taking off from the active RW04L at the right time. The only problem was, flightaware had them arriving and UTL had them departing. Not a big deal for me but interesting, to say the least.

Mario Di Lauro

12 hours ago, simbol said:

I don't see any way to compare both tools as these are totally different and do different things.

What we can say is that PSXseeconTraffic + RealTraffic generates real time, real life traffic contrary to UTL.

It does not come with AI liveries indeed. However, it works with almost any AI package available, for instance with the liveries from UTL

Nico

Too bad its not compatible with Super Trafficboard..don't believe. Waiting for Voxatc to release the UTL Bridge.

Bob M

26 minutes ago, kiek said:

What we can say is that PSXseeconTraffic + RealTraffic generates real time, real life traffic contrary to UTL.

It does not come with AI liveries indeed. However, it works with almost any AI package available, for instance with the liveries from UTL

Nico

This is kind of unfair really as it is comparing apples with bananas..

Simbol

4 hours ago, simbol said:

Zero.

Thanks much!

2 hours ago, Matthew James de Bohun said:

Any performance improvement with the new update or just bug fixes?

Getting ready to try it now, but according to the change log yes. But I also still usually have the airline traffic dialed down to 50%. It also has a built-in FPS limiter that I keep set to 30.