Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

UT2 Live updated!

I am sorry..lol...I got my facts mixed up..I thought apples were bananas..fake news I guess. They are both excellent programs (in there own right) :)

Bob M.

Bob M

Does UT2 Live inject business jet and general aviation flights or is it just scheduled airline type traffic? thank you.

6 minutes ago, JHaas said:

Does UT2 Live inject business jet and general aviation flights or is it just scheduled airline type traffic? thank you.

yes it injects both general aviation and biz jet traffic using a GA slider.  It does not include military traffic which was asked above.  The GA and biz jet models are ok but when the Power Pack is released for this version it should have the ability to add other models to be used with General Aviation.  I used this feature with Ultimate Traffic II before to update not only the airliner models but the ones used for GA as well.

Brandon

3 minutes ago, thetford569 said:

yes it injects both general aviation and biz jet traffic using a GA slider.  It does not include military traffic which was asked above.  The GA and biz jet models are ok but when the Power Pack is released for this version it should have the ability to add other models to be used with General Aviation.  I used this feature with Ultimate Traffic II before to update not only the airliner models but the ones used for GA as well.

Brandon

I find it just easier to use the classic bgl method for GA and bizjets. Custom plans from UGA available here and the FTX AI packages just for starters work great in P3d (V4x included!). None of the hideous models and plenty of custom real world liveries etc.

2017-10-19_11-3-6-632.jpg

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Very true and I use both UGA and BGL traffic along with GA traffic generation in UT2 Live.  I like all of my airports to be populated with GA and not just the ones in the BGL flight plans.

Brandon

Good news but i'd better wait for the Traffic Global from Just Flight...for the moment I will stay with MyTraffic 6 without having any problems..

On 11/11/2017 at 7:47 PM, Dave_YVR said:

Kind of an odd point as it's so minuscule. They've been working on fixing snags and bugs on the actual program. If you don't want to see those airlines anymore, it only takes a few clicks and they are gone. 

Hi dave,

can you talk me through those few clicks please.  id like to remove Monarch and Air Berlin and then get a list of all the default daleaus liveries so they can be changed.  Like you said a few clicks ??

Thanks

14ppkc-6.png

Well ive used ut live for about an hour... is it me or is it  so fiddly compared to UT2.  

14ppkc-6.png

45 minutes ago, tooting said:

can you talk me through those few clicks please.  id like to remove Monarch and Air Berlin.  Like you said a few clicks ??

Sure ok, I've only done it the one time, but it only took a minute to figure it out and get it completed. I also don't use UTL as my daily AI as my custom setup crushes it in every way so bear with me. :biggrin:

Go to the Simulation tab and under Traffic Display Settings. On the right side where it says airline, type in the Airline you want to remove (MON and BER) then choose from the drop down list the actual airline to remove and  select the +not. Afaik, you then press the Save Settings button and close it out.

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Sure ok, I've only done it the one time, but it only took a minute to figure it out and get it completed. I also don't use UTL as my daily AI as my custom setup crushes it in every way so bear with me. :biggrin:

Go to the Simulation tab and under Traffic Display Settings. On the right side where it says airline, type in the Airline you want to remove (MON and BER) then choose from the drop down list the actual airline to remove and  select the +not. Afaik, you then press the Save Settings button and close it out.

Capture.jpg

Hey, wait.. Glidescope? Is that some sort medical imaging tool? ;)

On 14/11/2017 at 0:43 AM, JHaas said:

All of the above.

Simbol 

It injects old schedules that you can do diddly squat with. 

Until the power pack comes out which judging by the developers previous form.  He will probably just leave it unfinished like he did with ut2 and leave a bad taste in our mouths

It's a gimic lads theres nothing Live about it. At best you can add or change liveries.  That's it

14ppkc-6.png