Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

UT2 Live updated!

Tooting,

The "Live" aspect is not connecting to a server getting traffic. It is about how traffic is calculated in a cause and effect system. For example, weather you may pull in from a real-time source affects what happens across the traffic spectrum.

Here is what PowerPack is for (features can of course change before and after release).

You will have the ability to modify the data for:

- Airlines
- Airports
- Aircraft
- And more...

Allows for the import/export of repaints. For example, the tool will make it easy to import livery packs.

The ability to apply NAVDATA updates and rebuild flight plans (this will be an advanced feature).

The ability to create and share custom add-on schedules. Schedules could be for your VA, or for carriers with unique data.

I do not often check here (I was redirected here from a 3rd party). So do post in the UTLive forum if needed.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

It's my first ever payware traffic add ons.

I'm not an Ayatollah of true traffic so I don't care too much if the plane leave at 15h08 instead of 16h00, I was looking at an add on that put my airport to live with decent model, enough variety and correct airlines depending of the airport.

So far I'm please, my airport are populated with the relevant airlines and the relevant aircraft. I have set traffic at 100% and 30 fps and there is a good amount of traffic with no noticeable performance impact.

Can't compare with other product or with the previous one, but so far so good, I'm pleased with what I bought.