Sign in to follow this  
Mangouste

RXP 750 no function

Hello

My RXP GTN 750 does not work in the 3D cabin, it does not light, but it works in pop up ?
I configured well with the "F1GTN750PA42", present in the folder carenado, but I have a black screen.

Thank you for help.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

Carenado's  "F1GTN750PA42", is for Flight 1 GTN750, you mention "My RXP GTN 750", two different units. They offer Reality XP GNS530 integration but only for FSX and only for the GNS530.

I'd imagine there'd be a way to integrate the RXP GTN 750 as well as the Flight1, no?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

yes a location is provided in the VC for gtn 750, only it does not turn on. By cons the Pop Up works well it is on. The installation is simple and fast with the executable of carenado. I do not know why in the VC it remains extinguished while the popup is well in function.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

The GTN works fine in my Cheyenne III VC. Are the other radios on? Is the avionics switch on? It is on the panel above the GTN. 

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Do you have both the battery and avionics on in the VC? The GTN won't come on without the avionics being on? But might in the popup, Just a thought.

of course I activated all the avionics, battery and everything else.... And I point out that if there are no systems in function the pop up is also extinguished. 

short it does not work in the VC, so maybe an addon, I do not know.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

Is there a F1GTN.ini file in the folder of your Cheyenne III? If not copy one over from another aircraft where the GTN 750 works in the VC. That is the only thing I can think of? Might want to visit the Flight 1 support forum. Good luck!

I think the OP is talking about the new RXP GTN 750 - it will have to be configured to work with the F1 gauge bezel.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

6 hours ago, Mangouste said:

Hi i have send my problem forum RXP.

627389InkedDesktop12112017100939155LI.jp

I'm pretty sure you're using the Reality XP GTN 750, not the Flight1 GTN 750.

The Carenado PA42 comes with a Flight 1 GTN 750 install file, not a Reality XP install file.

You'll need the Flight1 version for it to work in the VC.

Carl Thompson

hi

I made the purchase on the site Reality XP indeed and I thought it was the same, you just prove me no. So I can not install it in the 3D cabin, although I use the RXP pop up it's the same. Well if there is a way to install it, maybe someone will tell me how to do it.

Thank you for your reply.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

10 minutes ago, tch330ci said:

You'll need the Flight1 version for it to work in the VC.

Unlike others, the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch is capable of displaying and refreshing both the VC and the Popup window at the same time (and more if ever you want to), this is what the OT is about!

In this case, he'll need the Carenado Reality XP panel configuration (not included in the Carenado obviously) for it to work in the VC. This thread should better be further discussed at the Reality XP forum here:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)