Sign in to follow this  
Jocko Flocko

Been wanting to get this for a while now but no price model for both P3D v3.4 and P3D v4

I have quite a few aircraft and scenery areas that still haven't been updated to P3D v4 and I'm certain that puts a group of us in a hard position. I'm still using P3D v3.4 up until my new machine is built after Christmas and remaining developers update their addon catalogues. Is there really no way to offer some kind of upgrade option from P3D 3.4 to P3D 4? Or perhaps a collection offering that covers all simulator versions? It sucks having to wait until I'm ready to switch to P3D v4 so I can purchase FS2Crew for the Dash8 Q400... I am in the same situation for the PMDG 777 and 737 FS2Crew packages. :/

Thanks
Andrew Walker
Jocko Flocko

Andrew Walker

No, if I purchase a P3D v3.4 product right now I will have to pay again for the same product when I upgrade to P3D v4. Unless I'm missing something...

Andrew Walker

3 hours ago, Jocko Flocko said:

No, if I purchase a P3D v3.4 product right now I will have to pay again for the same product when I upgrade to P3D v4. Unless I'm missing something...

I follow now.  You should wait till you have P3D V4 installed.