Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

Aerosoft CRJ: Frustrations Mounting

Dont worry aerosofts 74 beta testers will be along in a minute to tell us how good it is

• Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png

21 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Things have gotten pretty heated over at the Aerosoft forum with the CRJ: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/126386-impossible-to-follow-the-route/&page=5

I personally agree with the statements made, I think the CRJ was released WAY too early, and they should give refunds to the customers who bought it.

Mitch24,  before this thread get's locked in the next couple of hours (since this topic has been covered multiple times with different views, and opinions), I suggest you contact the developer directly and express your feelings. We, here at Avsim have had enough of YOUR ranting.  Seriously!  You have expressed your opinions, views, and imaginations; we have replied to your opinions, and I believe most of us are not interesting in any more of your feelings. 

Thank you,

Joe

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, joemiller said:

Mitch24,  before this thread get's locked in the next couple of hours (since this topic has been covered multiple times with different views, and opinions), I suggest you contact the developer directly and express your feelings. We, here at Avsim have had enough of YOUR ranting.  Seriously!  You have expressed your opinions, views, and imaginations; we have replied to your opinions, and I believe most of us are not interesting in any more of your feelings. 

Thank you,

Joe

Come on Joe ifs it's not a PMDG its boo boo

This quote will go down as an all time classic.

Mitch on the FSL A320.

"Sorry, but FsLabs will never be to the same level as PMDG, pmdg is is clearly superior in aircraft modeling and textures.. the fact is, the last full plane that PMDG released was back in 2013 (777). If PMDG were to release a new aircraft now, it would smoke the FSLabs and make it look like the little toy airplane you make from legos. "

To be fair Mitch does have a sense of humour.:happy: So this comes in handy.

main-qimg-d4225fbf19939f09144f607964e65b

Thanks for the link Mitch it was a run read.

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

No Comment on the CRJ I don't own it. There forums remind me of when I used to read "The Sun" over here in the UK. (I was very young):ohmy:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I've had exactly zero problems with this airplane and I have put about 200 hours into it already. Flies just like one would expect it to. Well done in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Thanks for the link Mitch it was a run read.

It's becoming Aerosoft VS the customers and it's extremely entertaining! :p

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

I think the CRJ was released WAY too early,

Yeah, they should have taken 14 years instead of 7 to develop the plane.:laugh:

• Upvote 3

Well, nobody is obliged to buy the CRJ. Sorry for those who bought it.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, RyInTheSky said:

I've had exactly zero problems with this airplane and I have put about 200 hours into it already. Flies just like one would expect it to. Well done in my opinion. 

Same here. I really like the CRJ 900 and only have some really minor issues (door recognition by 3rd party software). And no, I am not a beta tester, just a regular customer. It is more challenging to fly because of the lack of auto-throttle, but that's a RL feature. 

Peter

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Same here. I really like the CRJ 900 and only have some really minor issues (door recognition by 3rd party software). And no, I am not a beta tester, just a regular customer. It is more challenging to fly because of the lack of auto-throttle, but that's a RL feature. 

Peter

1 hour ago, RyInTheSky said:

The beta bus 🚍 has arrived, that bus is Never late, here they come. 

You set them up, they'll knock em down. 

Neil will be along soon as well as Dave. 

14ppkc-6.png

you knew this was coming - do I need to give a reason?

shutting down...........

• Upvote 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors