Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Xplane11 B90 Photoreal

An impressive looking set of shots!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Very colorful Los Angeles Basin....love the big Beechcraft!

HLJAMES

Cactus521,

Hello again.

I have to add my praise to these shots and comments.

I do have a query though and I am intrigued .. here goes

Photo 8 has a smudge??? on the left hand side top of the fuselage at the base of the vertical stabiliser...

Photo 10 it is on the right hand side, same spot ...

Photo 11 and 12, it is back on the left hand side. 

On reflection, I think it may well be a distorted shadow (looks strange, but still maybe a shadow) and would really only appear if you were flying at or about midday with the sun directly overhead.

I have no idea what it is, nor do I know what the hell drew my attention to it, but once noticed, I couldn't let it go. This is not a criticism as I thought the shots were really great and worthy of positive comment.

Any ideas guys?

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

19 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Cactus521,

Hello again.

I have to add my praise to these shots and comments.

I do have a query though and I am intrigued .. here goes

Photo 8 has a smudge??? on the left hand side top of the fuselage at the base of the vertical stabiliser...

Photo 10 it is on the right hand side, same spot ...

Photo 11 and 12, it is back on the left hand side. 

On reflection, I think it may well be a distorted shadow (looks strange, but still maybe a shadow) and would really only appear if you were flying at or about midday with the sun directly overhead.

I have no idea what it is, nor do I know what the hell drew my attention to it, but once noticed, I couldn't let it go. This is not a criticism as I thought the shots were really great and worthy of positive comment.

Any ideas guys?

Regards

Tony

I think it's the time of day I had set for these shots and the play of the shadows on the aircraft, I tend to fly with bright overhead sun.

John,

Just me chasing totally irrelevancies I guess. They were intriguing though and certainly did not retract from your good work.

Cheers mate and keep em coming.

Regards

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.