Sign in to follow this  
joespeed52

NGX does not initialize

I load the NGX in FSX:SE and the 20 second countdown does not load or show up at all. Displays all dark, engines running. It makes me upset, because spending money on something; you expect it to WORK... Using NGX V. 1.20.8465

I haven't been able to fly her in almost two months!

4 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

It makes me upset, because spending money on something; you expect it to WORK

I can somewhat understand this sentiment, but your system also has to be hospitable enough to make it work. If you buy a $75,000 car and park it at your underwater house, it's not quite reasonable to say "I spent $75K on this car, it should work because I spent $75K!"

Two months? Support is at support.precisionmanuals.com. We would've had you back up and running within a day - 48 hours, max.

Kyle Rodgers

Is there some kind of log I can send you? Because all I do is bring it up, and it loads blank panels, engine sounds, but no interaction. I cannot even reload using FSX's included 'Aircraft (Reload)' command. 

And there's nothing on the support forums that matches my problem...

13 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

Is there some kind of log I can send you? Because all I do is bring it up, and it loads blank panels, engine sounds, but no interaction.

Yes and no, but we're going to walk you through a few steps to troubleshoot, since it's usually quicker to do it that way.

14 minutes ago, joespeed52 said:

And there's nothing on the support forums that matches my problem...

Top right: log in / register. If you haven't registered yet, please do so. After logging in, a fourth button (where the Home and Knowledge Base buttons are) will show up with the word Ticket under it.

Kyle Rodgers

10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Top right: log in / register. If you haven't registered yet, please do so. After logging in, a fourth button (where the Home and Knowledge Base buttons are) will show up with the word Ticket under it.

Ticket Sent 318-219A6E22-0404