Sign in to follow this  
Mangouste

Problem Carenado Cheyenne III

I think actualy that Carenado make a .exe only for f1 gtn750... The rxp gtn is a very recent addon published after the aircrafts creations, 

The only way in this case is to place the gtn manualy... I can't do it.

No sure that Carenado shall update rapidely all aircrafts, perhaps slowly with other versions.

HI

No, this plane has just been released is the Cheyenne III. So Carenado had to consider the latest RXP GTN for prepar3D V4.

Thank you.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

Understand your dream.

But the Cheyenne iii was in end of betatest when rxp is coming. Don't think that a betatest is stopped and reported near the publishing.

In the future the rxp gtn integration may be a commercial argument for Carenado but they have no obligation to do it... Hope and see.

Understand me well, at some it works and not at home, so I come looking for a solution, if someone has one. No more.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

5 hours ago, Mangouste said:

Carenado had to consider the latest RXP GTN for prepar3D V4.

They may consider the latest RXP GNS V2 as well!

4 hours ago, ms2 said:

the rxp gtn integration may be a commercial argument for Carenado but they have no obligation to do it... Hope and see.

They are already publishing their new X-Plane aircraft with Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch option (and GNS V2 integration over the default GPS in X-Plane is easy manually).

I'm certain given the time they'll progressively support our new Garmin devices gradually. In the meantime, our GTN offers a lot of integration options which shall make quite 'easy' to retrofit.

NB: the GNS V2 includes the GPS 500 (the radio-less version of the GNS 530), which replaces the fltsim default gps easily as well.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I made the purchase of both at RXP, the one for XP 11 and the one for Prepar 3D V4 and I'm happy. If anyone knows how to integrate it in the cabin of Cheyenne III I am a taker of information, thank you.

• Upvote 1

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

39 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

I made the purchase of both at RXP, the one for XP 11 and the one for Prepar 3D V4 and I'm happy. If anyone knows how to integrate it in the cabin of Cheyenne III I am a taker of information, thank you.

Did you run the RXP GTN Configurator in the P3Dv4 Add-ons menu?

All you have to do is tell the RXP GTN Configurator to replace the Flight1 GTN 750 entries with no bezel.

Cheers,

Jerome

Hi Folks,

Yep - here’s to hoping Carenado starts supporting the full complement of 3rd Party Gauges - since their own aren’t that great. 

Ive opened numerous tickets stating same - if EVERYONE did this maybe they would take note ?!?!?

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

7 hours ago, Mangouste said:

Hello

I have very problem GTN 750 and carenado , Prepar3D V4.

Can you post the contents of your panel.cfg file?

4 hours ago, bills511 said:

Can you post the contents of your panel.cfg file?

There is nothing in the pannel that refers to the RXP GTN 750 gauges, since I only use the RXP POP UP that I configured to have the pop up. The Carenado utility to insert the 750 only works for the F1 version.

[Window Titles]
Window00=GPS 530
Window01=AUTOPILOT
Window02=WINDOW MANAGER
Window03=INFO
Window04=ENGINE SETUP
Window05=KNOB INFO
Window06=Reality XP GTN Unit 1 (managed)

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

4 hours ago, Mangouste said:

The Carenado utility to insert the 750 only works for the F1 version.

Yes. But you can still install RXP GTN 750 into VC with the gauge assistant.

5 minutes ago, bills511 said:

Yes. But you can still install RXP GTN 750 into VC with the gauge assistant.

Do you think I spent time trying. The screen remains black. Only the pop up works.
I sent the Carenado utility and I even got to insert the GTN RXP into it, but since it was horrible I took it all away.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

hi

The first attempt was disastrous. I told myself with all the tests that I did probably the files are no longer good. I uninstalled the Carenado, well cleaned with CCleaner and reinstalling By following your instructions for installing the RXP GTN.

Now it works well, thank you for taking time for these explanation, thank you.

• Upvote 2

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

1 minute ago, Mangouste said:

Now it works well, thank you for taking time for these explanation, thank you.

You are most welcome. Glad you have it working.