Sign in to follow this  
xylo

LINDA and Vrinsight airbus combo II connexion

Hello

In first sorry for my bad english.

I have since one month the vrinsight combo II airbus

All is right in the installation (all in green everything is ok) no red line in the console

With fsx default and my aerosoft airbus, impossible to,action the button of the combo. in the other direction with my mouse in the p3d sim when i turn for exemple ALT the number move in the vrinsght.

The connection is good but only in one direction.

If you have an idea i take, because since one month i don't know the solution heeeeeelp !

Thank you very much

Best regards from france

Michel

Hi Michel

Welcome to LINDA. First question, which version of LINDA are you using?

Secondly, is LINDA sync-ed with FSX? Click on Sync To Sim to outline aircraft name in orange.

Third, does the MCP panel flash when you restart LINDA and display the aircraft type in left hand panel?

Finally for now, which version of Aerosoft Airbus are you using? Which Airbus module are you using? What functions do you have assigned to the ALT knob?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

hello thank's for quick answerd

i utilise linda 3.0.4

yes linda is syncronised with orange color 

there is aerosoft airbus writing in the linda software and writing also in the vrinsight combo (if i put a base aircraft it's writing also fsx default in orange) for me all is ok but no fonction

i have aerosoft airbus 1.30

module 4.4.v3

I have at the ALT knob button :

+ : AB ALT plus

++ : AB ALT plusfast

- : AB ALT minus

-- : AB ALT minusfast

Press: AB AP managed

Pull: AB AP SPD set

Show: AB ALT show

I précise nothing all planes (fsx default) not in  fonction also with vr insight 

thank's a lot

Michel

Hi Michel

Thank you for the answers. I understand from your precise that no aircraft are working with your MCP. Do you have the MCP2 and correct COMPORT selected in the Setup LINDA page?

The aircraft name Aerosoft Airbus outlined in orange should appear at the top of the page. If you are seeing FSX Default then this would explain why your MCP is not working. Are you using the the latest Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321? Did you previously have the Aerosoft Airbus Extended?

It is important that there is only one folder named Aerosoft Airbus in the /modules/linda/aircrafts and /modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts folder. Otherwise, LINDA will not pick the correct module information.

I would ask you to follow the Fault Diagnosis thread under LINDA Support and email me your fsuipc4.ini and linda2.log files. This will allow me see what is happening.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Yes yes all is correct and i have Aerosoft Airbus in orange correct when i open my Aerosoft Airbus plane.

Yes also there is one only aerosoft folder in linda and linda cfg folder.

Yes i use the last aerosoft airbus serie

Yes in old time i have the extended aerosoft. last information, when the plane charge i have a message who said :

"Vrinsight's IPC interface module based on Aerosoft AirbusX extended SDK Loading SUCCESS"

Michel

i have not mcp2 i have fcu (airbus) on the type windows (its normal no?because i have aerosoft airbus) 

Hi Michel

I would ask again to read the Fault Diagnosis thread and email (not post) the log files. You sent posted the fsuipc4.ini which is no use.

I note you are using the VRi MCP Combo 2a (Airbus) FCU panel. I also use it so I know it works with LINDA.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

4 hours ago, xylo said:

Yes yes all is correct and i have Aerosoft Airbus in orange correct when i open my Aerosoft Airbus plane.

Yes also there is one only aerosoft folder in linda and linda cfg folder.

Yes i use the last aerosoft airbus serie

Yes in old time i have the extended aerosoft. last information, when the plane charge i have a message who said :

"Vrinsight's IPC interface module based on Aerosoft AirbusX extended SDK Loading SUCCESS"

Michel

oh sorry but i don't know that you ask ...can you explain with détail. i don't know what is Fault Diagnosis thread and where is your email address

thank's a lot

Michel

oh sorry but i don't know that you ask ...can you explain with détail. i don't know what is Fault Diagnosis thread and where is your email address

thank's a lot

Michel

17 minutes ago, xylo said:

thank's a lot

Michel

Sorry, my French is non-existent and my English is not much better.

Please see this thread on how to make the logs so that I can help you.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Michel

Thank you for the LOG files you emailed. The fsuipc4.log clearly shows LINDA starting with P3Dv3 with F-22 Raptor default aircraft and then you loading the Aerosoft Airbus twice. On all occasions, LINDA has correctly identified the aircraft and configuration files. The correct config-mcp2a.lua file is identified and used in all cases. I can't run my version of P3Dv3 and Aerosoft Airbus at present thanks to Microsoft's latest update.

Can you email your config-mcp2a.lua file (in /modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/aerosoft airbus/)?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Michel

Thank you for sending me the config-mcp2a.lua for the Airbus. It is a direct copy of the .default version and should work.

Can you run another test for me please?

• Open P3Dv3 with a default aircraft (F22 Raptor).
  • Open the LINDA Console and ensure following settings: Log VRi events, Log Lua events, Log GUI events and VERBOSE.
  • Restart LINDA with CTRL+ALT+R.
  • Does the MCP2a display flash and display FSX Default in left window?
  • Operate HDG and ALT knobs.
  • Load Aerosoft Airbus.
  • Does Aerosoft Airbus appear in MCP2a window?
  • Operate HDG and ALT knobs.
  • Operate COM/NAV/ADF/DME/TRN and USR1-8 buttons on radio.
  • Close P3Dv3.
  • Send me the fsuipc4.log file. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Michel

Thank you for the latest test results. The log clearly shows that that FSUIPC4 and LINDA have detected the MCP2a panel and data is being received from and sent to it for both the Default Raptor and Aerosoft Airbus aircraft. What is not clear is why your MCP2a panel is remaining on the "Dream Supplier" power up display. 

For the panel to communicate (as recorded) the correct serial-USB drivers are correctly installed. Can you confirm that the VRInsight-supplied VRiSim.exe is not running? This would interfere with LINDA operation.

I know it is an obvious question but has your MCP2a panel ever displayed anything other than the power-up display? This is a short video I put together some time ago showing the MCP startup at 4:00 minutes.

I am coming to the conclusion that you may have a defective MCP2a panel. I am not sure what to advise.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

hi

Thank's for all

No vrisim is not in fonction when i utilise linda.

No never other message on the mcp.

i precise mcp is in okay when i use vrisim.

i think continue with him but not all the button are in fonction...i not understand where is the problem...

Best regards and one more time big thank's for all!!!

So the panel is working with VRiSim but not LINDA. That is strange.

LINDA is definitely seeing you pressing the buttons and is outputting the display data to the panel. I can see it sending the initialisation message and the aircraft name.

On switch on the VRi panel displays the message "FCU-Combo/Airbus Type v1.1100 - VRinsight,Flight Dream Supplier" in the main display windows. When the Flt Sim and LINDA start this message clears and is re-displayed.

When the Flt Sim is fully loaded and LINDA Restarts, the display clears briefly (flashes), displays the 'Dream Supplier' message, then the 'LINDA Init' message, followed by the SPD/HDG/ALT/VS and radio displays. It will then respond to user inputs (knobs and buttons) and the logs show that this happening.

How old is the panel?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK