Sign in to follow this  
xylo

LINDA and Vrinsight airbus combo II connexion

Apparently it is new.... i bying this one on internet and the man said utilisation 2 hours only....i not understand why i turn a button on p3d he turn also on the mcp but not in the other way for me all in function but a little think make the disapointment.....

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. Turning a knob or pushing a button on the VRi MCP2a should change the appropriate value/display in P3D. Are you saying that making an adjustment in the virtual cockpit is being displayed on the VRi MCP2a? I understood that the panel display was still displaying 'Dream Supplier'.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

no no all is good i have all good on the panel but nothing button are in function.but i f i active for exemple alt in the aerosoft plane in the p3d the number move on the mcp if i want make over way there is no fonction...i turn button alt for exemple on the mcp and nothing action....i turn alt in p3d and the screen of mcp move...

Are you able to video what you are seeing?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thank you for the video. I can now see what you are telling me.

• The MCP2a display is working correctly.
  • Changes in the cockpit appear on the MCP2a display (e.g. ALT). 
  • Inputs from MCP2a's Knobs and buttons are not updating the MCP2a display or the cockpit FCU.

I will look into what could be causing these symptoms. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, my Flt Sim PC is not booting so I can't use it. I do have my Mac-based development system available. I will report back when I have an answer or further questions for you.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Ralf

There is no solution to the problem of FSUIPC not connecting to some MCP panels. Before you say you have the same problem, I would like to confirm that it is the same.

What type of VRi Combo panel do you have? What Flt Sim and FSUIPC and LINDA versions are you using? Has it worked with FSUIPC and LINDA before? Please edit your FSUIPCx.ini file and add these lines to the [GENERAL] block:

Debug=Please
LogExtras=x44

Then follow the Fault Diagnostic procedure thread and email me the fsuipcX.log file.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK