Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

Time For Change?

With the recent release of the FSLabs A320 for P3D V4, FSLabs are now setting the standard for realism within the flight simulation platform. From using more realistic flight dynamics and flight model to using custom sounds that change depending on the area of the aircraft you are in. 

Will PMDG be implementing any of these features and attempt to reset the standard, atleast for Boeing/non Airbus aircraft? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Superluminal said:

According to...?

I have been a long time user of PMDG addons, since purchasing the FSLabs A320, I haven't felt as close to being in a real aircraft as I have using the FSL320. As far as I am concerned, FSLabs are setting the standard.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

From using more realistic flight dynamics and flight model 

Are you type rated in the A320?

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Can you really compare an A320 to 777 development? Might as well compare the A2A Cessna 172 to PMDG. Too many limitations on an aircraft this scale.

49 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

I have been a long time user of PMDG addons, since purchasing the FSLabs A320, I haven't felt as close to being in a real aircraft as I have using the FSL320. As far as I am concerned, FSLabs are setting the standard.

You've come into a lion's den spruiking that comparison - good luck!

David Porrett

This is not the place for this discussion.  PMDG moderators are pretty firm on not allowing comparison with or opinions of other deverloper's products in this forum.  Please guys... take your pot shots elsewhere.  The bottom line is that the more quality products out there the better for the community as a whole.

• Upvote 3

Dan Downs KCRP

2 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

more realistic flight dynamics

Sorry, just curious what you mean by this?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Regarding the A320 standard, you can checkout Videos by Blackbox711 at Youtube, they all speak for itself. He's a former A320 pilot.

But there is no need for this thread at all. FSLabs, Majestic Software and PMDG can be all proud what they have  achieved. I started with FS 30 years ago and didn't even dream about such level of simulation. 

Michael Ackermann

• Upvote 3

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080