Sign in to follow this  
Petermuc3

TrackIR freeze

Hi,

since the last update my TrackIR stops working during the flight. This is not bound to

any event in the a/c or some specific action. I then either have to restart TrackIR or CP.

Thanks

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

Just now, Petermuc3 said:

Hi,

since the last update my TrackIR stops working during the flight. This is not bound to

any event in the a/c or some specific action. I then either have to restart TrackIR or CP.

Thanks

Peter

Same here.  Don't know what's causing it.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Any news? It is still happening unfortunately.

Thanks

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

I'm another victim of then dreaded "TrackIR" syndrome!  I have TrackIR if I'm not using ChasePlane and don't have it if I am.  I've exhausted my tiny little mind with, so far, no results. HELP!!!!

I've just picked up ChasePlane to use in P3D V4 and it disables my TrackIR and hangs the sim if I close it whilst P3D is running.
It appears to mess-up the TrackIR functionality in P3D even after it has been uninstalled, so much so that I have had to repeatedly remove and reinstall the TrackIR software continually over the past few hours everytime I want to reuse it in P3D.